This private resort-like residence is a classic and authentic mid-century Alexander home in the quiet Racquet Club area. From the Eames table to the X-chair, to the heated pool and bocce court, it's all the fun of 1962 without the bomb shelters. (The City of Palm Springs I.D. #2801)
This certified Alexander home is the most desirable floor plan.
Inside you'll find tongue and grove beamed ceilings hi-lighted with clerestory windows, a fireplace set in a wall of glass opening to the outdoors, with sleek slate floors in the public areas. The kitchen features a center island adjacent to the Great Room, perfect for easy desert entertaining.
The roof line is one of the most desirable models in the development, as ceilings are highest in the living room- additionally, the ceiling carries over the breezeway which creates an intimate outdoor living area, providing an indoor/outdoor feel unlike most Alexanders.
The deceptively large backyard is perfect for relaxing in and around the pool or playing a friendly round of bocce.
The furnishings, like the home, are uncompromised for style and functionality. Additionally, each bedroom has it's own access to the backyard pool area. Sleeps up to six.
Guests will have access to the entire home for their stay including wifi, heated pool, bocce court, and if needed, Tesla charger.
We are available for you as much or as little as required to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Either ourselves or our concierge will be available to guests 24 hours a day.
The home is exquisite because it is the home we would want to vacation in. We hope you feel the same way.
All beds are Queen size, with plush organic mattresses, and 600 thread count Egyptian cotton linens. Duvets and pillow are hypo-allergenic.
• This is not a party house; Palm Springs noise ordinances are STRICTLY ENFORCED. This includes new laws regarding noise have been put into effect which indicate “audible music at the property line” is subject to $500 fine for first violation and $1000 for second violation”. You, as renter will be responsible for these fines. Also, as part of the new laws, if we receive a call from local authorities and are requested by them to come to the property at any time, renter will be charged $100 and face possible immediate eviction.
• This is a non-smoking home. Evidence of smoking will result in total forfeiture of deposit.
• No rentals to anyone under 25 years of age.
• Maximum overnight guests: 6 - Please note that this is also STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy.
Please note, all legitimate, licensed vacation rentals in Palm Springs follow vacation rental laws to remain in business. These include occupancy limits, good neighbor policies, party-free homes, collection of separate hotel taxes, no outdoor music permitted, insuring renters are over the age of 25, and an actual contract signed by the responsible renter. This adds an extra step to the quick AirBnB booking process, and we believe you will find our beautiful Palm Springs property is well worth it! Although we don't make these laws, we do follow them, so thank you for your understanding in advance.
• All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Occupancy Tax of 11.5% - This tax is NOT included in the nightly fee. (The City of Palm Springs I.D. #2801)
• Rates are higher for holidays, special events and during high season.
• 3 or 4 night minimum stay for all special events & holidays:
• MLK weekend: 3 night minimum Jan. 13, 14, 15
• Presidents Day weekend 3 night minimum Feb. 17, 18, 19
• Coachella/Music Festivals: 3 night minimum
-April 15, April 16, April 17
-April 22, April 23, April 24
• Memorial Day weekend 3 night minimum May 26, 27, 28
• Independence Day weekend 4 night minimum June 30, July 1, 2, 3
• Labor Day weekend 3 night minimum Sept. 1, 2, 3
• Thanksgiving Weekend 4 night minimum Nov. 22, 23, 24, 25
• Christmas Weekend 3 night minimum Dec. 22, 24, 25
• New Year's 3 night minimum Dec. 29, 30, 31
• Optional pool heating available at $50 per day and is handled via a third party online payment service. Heating will not commence until payment is made. So if you want it warm when you arrive, payment must be received the day before your arrival at the latest.
• Cleaning fee: $150.
• Security deposit required: $1000.
*We are pet friendly but here is a $25 pet fee per pet per visit (not per day). Service pets are not excluded from this fee.
• We do not rent by the month however will consider two consecutive, two week rentals. This is due to odd California occupancy laws.
Photo shoot day rate- $1500 (still photography)
Film shoot day rate- please inquire
**Early check in or late check out is possible on occassion. Feel free to ask and we'll try to accommodate. Otherwise, the check in time is 3pm and check out is 11am on the day of departure
The only house rules are to be nice, normal, and responsible people.
No smoking in or near the home.
Please do not sit on ANY indoor furniture in wet swim suits or with sunscreen on.
Pets will be allowed with prior permission. There is an additional $25 fee for each pet if permission is granted.
If you have dogs with you, please pick up after them before you leave :).
Pets must also stay off of the indoor furniture.