Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in the heart of Melbourne's Art's Precinct, With the elegant decor and luxury furnishings, this apartment is the perfect place for family holiday, corporate accommodation or a special retreat.
For large group travelers, I have another 3 bedroom apartment in the same building, the two apartments together can accommodate up to 16 guests, please refer to the link below:
This beautiful apartment features:
- Three bedrooms with two queen sized beds and two single beds (Foldout beds can be arranged at $30 each per night)
- Two bathrooms one with a bath and a shower, the other one with a shower, towels and toiletries are provided (We don't provide toothbrush and toothpaste)
- Large balcony with the beautiful view of the CBD
- Fully equipped kitchen, you can start cooking on the day of arrival
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air-conditioning (heating and cooling) and fans
- Large LED TV and blu-ray/DVD players
- Internet (WIFI) free to use
- Free parking (PLEASE NOTE: There is a height restriction of 2.1 metres for cars entering the carpark, please contact us before making decision on your rental car)
The apartment will accommodate 6 guests with existing bedding, however we can provide fold out beds and futon to extra guests with $30 per person per night. We love travelling around and we would like to help travellers to enjoy their stay in our apartment, if there is anything you need during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Access to the building is via a security pass, a full time concierge is looking after the building's daily operations, guest have access to the building's pool, gym and car park.
Please feel free to contact me through email or the Airbnb APP any time if you have any questions, or you can call or text me on my mobile phone during business hours, I will meet you at the apartment on the day of check in, show you around the apartment and hand over the keys.
- Please be aware of our strict cancellation policy before you proceed with your booking.
- Check in after 2pm and check out before 10am.
- Please leave the apartment as you receive it.
- Please respect and consider other people living in the building.
- Please keep noise level down after 10pm.
- No smoking inside the apartment or on the balcony, smoking is also prohibited in any public area of the building, such as the car park or swimming pool.
- No drugs Please!
- No parties please
- No Pets Please
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 140 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love hospitality, have been in this industry for the last 10 years, I would like to provide travellers a comfortable, quite and clean place to stay during their trip in Melbourne.
I look after two apartments at the moment, which I refurbished and renovated with my wife, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.