PRIME location...2 blocks from the beach. Walking distance to everything you need and want to do during your stay in Cardiff.
Nestled on a quiet residential street two blocks from the ocean, this gorgeously appointed home is beach living at it's finest. Start your day with a walk along world famous Cardiff reef, grab a coffee at Zumbar or Starbuck's on your way home. Enjoy a leisure lunch beachside at Bull Taco, catch some waves and then a sunset cocktail at Pacific Coast Grill. Within a few blocks from the house you have Seaside Market and Deli, multiple gyms and yoga studios, and a plethora of delicious restaurants and bars. It doesn't get better than this.
* Fully enclosed front and back yard open-concept 1,576 sq ft farmhouse home with finished concrete floors adorned with rugs.
* Pocket doors open the living room to the front enclosed yard for the best in indoor-outdoor living. Outside dining room with ceiling heater; gas BBQ with pass through window to kitchen for easy family meal preparation.
* Fast Wireless Internet; Sonos speaker system in main living area and master bedroom.
* Direct TV (2 TV's); Apple TV with Netflix
* 3 Bedroom 2 bath home with 3 beds (King, Queen, Full). 100% cotton linens and sheets.
* Two bathrooms: hallway bathroom offers a walk-in shower with multiple heads, including a rain nozzle. Master ensuite offers a walk-in shower with a rain nozzle, and a teak lined soaker tub.
* Ocean breeze cools the home throughout the warm months, and a cozy gas fireplace and central heat will warm you at night.
* Double lined curtains in the master bedroom for optimal sleeping.
* Street parking available directly in front of the home.
* Fully appointed large chef's kitchen with coffee maker, Vita Mix blender, full-sized refrigerator with filtered water and ice maker, microwave, gas cooktop, stove, oven, dishwasher, iron and ironing board, dishes, pots, and towels included.
* Full-size and front loading washer and dryer.
*Enclosed backyard with a putting green and outdoor shower.
Please read the house rules before booking.
I am always available if you have any questions at all, including last-minute recommendations for a great night on the town.
This home was not originally set up as a rental. This has been my home for the past 3 years, and i invite you to enjoy it as your own.
Treat the unit as you would your own home. It is my home when I am not traveling.
This is a non-smoking home. No smoking on the property under any circumstances.
Please keep noise level down after 10pm out of respect for the neighbors.
This rental is not for parties/large social get togethers.
Very flexible check in and out time provided no other scheduling conflicts.
**Pets considered and separate pet deposit required.**