Enjoy gorgeous views from our family-friendly 1BR flat in a remodeled Victorian. Freshly redecorated, we can sleep 4 and easy parking is usually right outside the door. Bernal Heights is a quiet, eclectic neighborhood just minutes from the vibrant Mission.
You have a private entrance to this 1BR flat on a quiet, tree-lined street. Beyond the door you'll find a light-filled, renovated apartment with amazing views of San Francisco from your own deck.
The furnishings are a mix of brand new pieces and restored midcentury classics, with touches of bohemian luxury.
You can pick up groceries from the organic grocer down the street and fix dinner in the fully-stocked kitchenette, or take a leisurely stroll to local restaurants.
There is free street parking, usually right outside the door, with no time restrictions - very unusual for San Francisco! Please note this is not a private spot but rather street parking.
Now for the best part: the view! From the twinkling lights of downtown San Francisco to the trees and houses of Bernal Heights, your private deck is a quiet oasis to soak it all in, and maybe see a hummingbird or two.
Ideally suited for a couple looking for spacious accommodations or a family looking to spread out, we can sleep 4 guests in one queen bed in the bedroom, and a futon sofa that opens up to a double bed in one of the living rooms.
We can accommodate an extra child on the sofa in the second living room or in a pack-and-play, only if approved by prior request for a family of 5. More than 4 adults would be tight.
If the dates are open for a stay that is less than our minimum, please inquire.
Our luxe touches include:
- All new kitchen appliances - microwave, toaster, coffee maker - and new dishes
- All natural, soft 100% cotton sheets and towels
- Iron and mini ironing board
- Lots of full-size wooden hangers
- Free wifi internet
- Flat screen TV with streaming Amazon Instant Video
- Radiant-heated floor in the bathroom
- Ready for the perfect vacation or relaxing corporate rental/relocation
We are legally registered with the City of San Francisco for short-term rentals.
We keep this flat for our family, friends and guests. There are no personal items and nothing within the flat is off-limits during your stay - please make yourself at home!
Our deck is above your deck, so there may be times when we walk down the stairs and past your flat and deck to go to the garage and backyard.
While this flat is part of our home, it is entirely yours and private with your own entrance. We live above you with our son and are excited to share our part of the world with you!
If you need ANYTHING we live only one floor up, so ring our bell, phone/text/email or AirBnB message away for any questions or needs, otherwise please enjoy as your home away from home.
- A one-time $75 fee for professional cleaning of entire apartment and all linens is added per stay.
- Additional, mid-stay cleanings are available with advance notice.
In addition to the pack-and-play, we can also make toys, a stroller, and a highchair available - just let us know!
We are proud of our home and excited to share it with you, and expect you to treat it as your own.
Please note these rules and read the house manual for all details:
1. NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING, ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY - $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY.
2. MAKE SURE ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED GENTLY BUT FIRMLY AND TEST THEY ARE LOCKED UPON EACH AND EVERY EXIT OF PREMISES.
3. NO FIRES/BURNING/SMOKING ITEMS OF ANY KIND - LIGHTERS, CANDLES, INCENSE, ETC.
4. QUIET HOURS IN THE UNIT BETWEEN 9PM-7AM, 24/7 QUIET IN COMMON AREAS.
5. PLEASE REMOVE SHOES INSIDE. Its just cleaner for everyone!
6. NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS OR PARTIES.
7. NO PETS OR ANIMALS.
8. PLEASE LEAVE KITCHEN CLEAN AND ALL DISHES WASHED.
I'm excited to share San Francisco with you. I love to experience, eat and drink my way around the world.
Our family loves to travel - our last trip was to Mozambique and South Africa. We speak English, Japanese, Bengali; Spanish and French and too.
We host family, friends, friends of friends and guests from around the globe in the City of Dreams.