* Very bright & charming open plan 1-bedroom flat in a 1930s former school building
* Gorgeous little sunny garden with exceptionally good Mont Blanc views
* 10-15 min walk to Chamonix centre & to the closest bus stop (downhill to get there, uphill back)
* 10 min walk to Brevant-Planpraz ski lift
Very bright, beautifully furnished open-plan 1-BR flat, on the sunny side of the valley. Private garden & fabulous views of Mont Blanc. The flat has a bit of a quirky layout -- see the floor plan which is with the photos. You come in via the bedroom area, which has a walls on 3 sides, & then go through to the living area & open kitchen. French doors lead out directly to the garden with stunning views. There is a table & chairs + deck chairs in the garden.
Private garden, free wifi, Apple TV, 1 car park space, ski locker, hairdryer. Fully equipped with cooking utensils, blender, juicer, kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine, 2-ring induction hob, microwave oven, small fridge-freezer.
The flat will be all yours -- it's small & simple, but very cute! I am usually not in Chamonix, but I have a very reliable friend who will be your point of contact for any on-site assistance.
- Sheets & towels are provided
- Normal arrival time: after 3pm, Departure: before 12noon, but please contact me with any questions. Will try to help!
- Please take note of the location - I find it convenient and love the fact that it's quieter & sunnier than being right down in town, but some people have not liked the hill you have to walk up to get back to the flat. I often walk up & down a few times a day & don't mind at all. I guess it's a personal thing.
- If you're coming in winter & driving, please make sure you have 4-wheel drive, snow tires or at very least chains, to make getting around Chamonix valley safer & easier for you & for fellow drivers.
- There is a Nespresso machine - please bring your own capsules (Nespresso-compatible capsules can be bought at supermarkets in Chamonix)
No smoking please.
While I love animals, I'd rather no pets please, but contact me if that's a problem for you.
Please be considerate of my neighbours. Thank you very much!
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 22 ธันวาคม 2017 - 07 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน
I'm English & have lived in Hong Kong for 17 years. I work in real estate here & I love trail running, skiing & the big beautiful outdoors in general. I lived in France for many years & love the culture, the food & the people, which is why I bought the flat - it's my bolt-hole, when I need to get away from the fast pace of Hong Kong life. I hope you love it as much as I do!