Superb appartment in one of Beijing's architectural landmark, Steven Holl's Dangdai Moma. Minimalist, ecological, and bathed in daylight: clean air tested and guaranteed. Humidity and temperature automatically adjusted. An urban design experience with a view. Coffee, tea, water, light breakfast in self service. North-East corner of Beijing, near Dongzhimen hub. Easy access to Hutongs' area. Greenspaces and coffeeshops in compound.
- Respect and care
- please moderately tap into the basic food stoks, and refill them for what you use (oil, pasta, water, coffee, tea...)
- refrain from using other than basics food and alcohol stocks.
- I'll leave one 4 liter water bottle + 5 Nespresso cups for free for each 3 days' stay.
- Take off shoes inside appartment
- Be soft with rollerblinds and curtains
- It’s recommended to use distilled water for cooking (and to buy it at grocery store)
- moderate smokers allowed, as long as they are extra careful with ashes
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.