Spacious & quiet 1 bedroom in Nolita w/doorman & elevator. Bright and sunny on a gorgeous tree-lined street. Feel what it's like to live like a local in the best neighborhood in NYC!! You'll be on Elizabeth Street, close to the best cafes, restaurants and shopping in the city. Whole Foods, subways and nightlife surrounding you in every direction! You will want to move to Nolita after your stay!!
By requesting a reservation, you are agreeing to the house rules below.
1. No smoking, drugs, or illegal activity.
2. No pets.
3. Please remove your shoes when entering the home.
4. Please keep noise to a minimum between 10:00PM and 9:00AM, so as not to disturb neighbors.
5. No visitors without permission, and no additional or overnight guests. All guests must be included on the reservation, including children and infants.
6. No third-party reservations. The person who booked the reservation must be staying in the unit; you cannot book a reservation on behalf of someone else.
7. All communication must be conducted on AirBnB through the messaging portal.
8. Turn off lights and all appliances (especially air conditioners) when you are not in the apartment; and do not run air conditioners with the windows open at the same time.
9. If there is an air conditioner in a window, DO NOT, under any circumstances, open that window
10. Do not use the provided white sheets or towels to remove makeup. If sheets or towels are stained during your stay, you will be billed the replacement cost.
11. If you do not provide a check-in time within 72 hours of your date of arrival, please follow the alternate check-in instructions. These will be sent via Airbnb prior to your arrival. If you have confirmed your check-in time, you may follow the regular check-in instructions.
12. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Check-out instructions will be sent after your reservation is confirmed. If you know your exact departure time, please let us know.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.