~Contact me about long-term stay!~ Perfect location between Balboa Park and the main strip of North Park and is quiet. Great for visitors to go to Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Downtown Gaslamp, USS Midway, Old Town, Coronado Island, and many beaches. Walking distance to many restaurants, breweries, bars, and night clubs.
***First time AirBNB user?*** Sign up with this link and get $35 off your first booking:
This is for people who simply want a clean, comfortable room to rest after a long day and the privacy of their own bathroom. The apartment is well equipped but nothing fancy.
This is not ideal for people who want to avoid stairs or want their own parking spot. It is not child proved nor wheel chair accessible.
Your room key is on a white table inside your room. You should lock your room when you are going out and keep the key with you. When you are ready to check-out, please put the key on the same table and leave the door to your room closed and unlocked.
- I enjoy hosting through Airbnb, and I look forward to meeting you!
- I'm more an introvert. Plus I'm usually busy working, studying, social dancing, hiking, riding my bike, or swimming. When I'm home, I'd love to assist you any way I can and tell you all about great places to go.
- Please contact me by sending me messages via the Airbnb website or app. It is for everyone's protection.
- There is not enough street lights in my neighborhood, and the neighborhood considered safe.
- Availability of street parking is unpredictable. Please be prepared to potentially have to park and walk more than 600 feet.
- This is an upstairs unit in a two-story building. You will not hear noises from neighbors above you (because there is none), but you will have 15 steps to walk each way. There are also two extra steps when coming or leaving the property.
- After your booking is confirmed, please read what is in your Airbnb booking confirmation page for how to get here and to get into my home. It is in the "Directions" section. You may also need to read the House Manual if you have difficulty using the intercom or the front door keypad. All these can be found in your online Airbnb confirmation page.
- I provide a lot of written information. My intention is to reduce misunderstanding and unpleasant surprises and set more reasonable expectations. It also helps you get faster answers because I am often not around when you need one.
- Most of the time, you are sharing common spaces with me and my cat. The cat normally just eats, drinks and sleeps when it is home, and it receives regular flea treatments. I may occassionally have personal guests staying at my home, with or without me.
- Do not park at resident parking. It is assigned, and there is no signs. When in doubt, please park on the street.
- No overly loud noise or music between 10 PM and 8 AM. This includes being quiet while opening & closing any type of doors in my home (even carbinet & closet doors) and do not start the washer/dryer.
- No street shoes (or any shoes that you wear outside) anywhere on the carpets.
- No drugs or smoking anywhere on the property.
- Keep your bedroom door closed at all time to keep the cat out.
- Do not let the cat into your room.
- Lock the front door when you are going out or staying in.
- I hope you will have a pleasant stay. Feel free to use the common areas, what’s in the kitchen and laundry. The basic rules are to clean up after yourself, be gentle to whatever you use, and put it back to its place.
- Do not download anything illegal via my internet connection.
- If you want to use the floor mattress when you have less than 3 people in your group, there is a one-time fee of $20.
- This is not a hotel. I am considerate of you and respect you as if you are my personal guests, and I expect the same from you.
I work and recently gone back to school to advance my career. I enjoy the nature, from ocean to mountain. I ride my bike and go social dancing (Lindy Hops, Balboa, Blues, and Salsa) regularly, and someday I will learn Argentine Tango!
I'm a quiet person and laugh easily. I'm flexible & reasonable, and I hope it is reciprocal.
I have traveled a lot, so I understand what makes a comfortable stay--cleanliness, quietness, smell, window, lighting, feel of the room, conveniences, etc. When you're my guests, one of my rewards would be for you feeling safe, respected, comfortable, relaxed, and welcomed in my space. I really enjoy hosting through Airbnb!
When you're my host, I respect your space & house rules that you probably would want to welcome me back.