A serviced apartment located in Xuan Dieu street, closed to West lake.
It is modern, clean, airy and bright. It has all necessary amenities.
You will feel cozy and comfortable.
It's away from noisy corner of Hanoi, closed to West Lake. You will enjoy the most fresh & peaceful environment of Hanoi
It's located at the quarter for foreigners with many supportive services.
To West Lake: 100 m
To Old Quarter & Long Bien Bridge: 2.5 km
To Ho Chi Minh mausoluem: 1.5 km
It is 45m2 apartment with newly completion.
The place is a clean, airy and comfortable studio, fully furnished with its own kitchen and bathroom.
During your stay, you will have:
- Strong wifi, with high speed internet connection makes it easy to contact home or upload all your holiday photos and videos.
- The place is equipped with air-conditioner.
- Queen sized bed with new linens can accommodate 2.
- Comfort sofa can suit for 3rd person.
- Full-size wardrobe provides sufficient storage.
- Cable TV with 57 local and international channels.
- Shampoo, conditioner, hand-soap, shower gel.
- Clean towels.
- Hair dryer and iron.
- The kitchen furnished with fridge, microwave, electric cooker, tableware, electric water boiler... is ready for you to create your home cooked meals with ingredients from convenient stores nearby in some walking steps.
- Coffee, tea, mineral water... provided in room.
- Shared washing machine with detergent and dryers in the building at basement.
Lift is not available. You use stair case to this apartment on the 3rd floor.
Check-in, I will meet you and give the key.
Check-out, please give the key to door-man at the entrance.
You will have your own apartment with your own key.
Self check-in is available with 24 hours doorman service.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I am always available for assistance during your stay via phone, Airbnb message and iMessage.
I would love to share the knowledge and my own recommendations to discover Hanoi.
I speak English and Vietnamese. I have friends who can help translate from Japanese or French.
--> Visa arrangement: Contact me if you need help to arrange VISA-ON-ARRIVAL.
--> Airport pick-up or see-off service: VND 400,000 for 5-seat-car.
--> Scooter for rent: I also have a scooter which is available for rent. The price (without fuel) is USD8 per day.
-->Taxi: Taxi fare is VND12,500 per km and VND14,500 per km for 5 seats car and 7 seats car respectively.
--> Public bus: fare of VND7,000 per trip
--> Tour arrangement: I can help you to arrange Hanoi city tours or other tours in tourism places in Vietnam, like: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc. The best price can be offered.
- Check-in time: 2pm, check-out is before 12:00 noon (early check-in & late check-out based on the apartment's availability)
- Show your passport & visa when check-in
- No shoes indoor.
- Smoking is not allowed indoor.
- Turn-off all electricity equipment when not using for energy saving.
- Please make sure the door and window are closed before going out.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น