Situated on a quiet street right in the heart of Devonport village, Bay Tree Cottage is a historic property perfected suited to 3 couples or a family. Only 2 Mins walk to cafe's, bars, cinema, supermarket and the sea, guests constantly comment on its perfect location. The cottage is also a 2 mins walk and the 10 minute ferry ride to down town Auckland which makes day tripping effortless.
A key safe is located outside with a combination lock provided after booking confirmed.
I will be available via phone and email should you require any assistance during your stay.
Welcome to our family home. We know you will treat it with the same respect you would your own.
We only have a few basic rules that we ask you to respect.
* no parties - we have a mutual respect for our neighbours and want this to continue
* No smoking inside the house. You may smoke outdoors, provided you dispose of your cigarette butts in the rubbish bin.
At the end of your stay we ask that you:
* Place all rubbish in the outside rubbish and recycling bins
* Place all towels in a pile in the laundry
* Wash all dishes and return them to the appropriate cupboards and drawers
* Turn off all lights and appliances
* Lock the front door and return the key