* Only 2 guests maximum can sleep in the guest bedroom. There is only 1 large double (Queen sized) bed in the room. Children count as guests - please discuss with us first if you have a baby or young child with you.
* No smoking please - We are non-smokers and we do not allow smoking inside the house. As it is a fire hazard, no smoking in any of the outside sheds, laundry or garage either please. If you do smoke outside, please pick up your butts and place in the outside rubbish bin.
* No pets - we have 3 of our own that you can cuddle and pat as much as you like! :-D
* Please please make sure that Zoe (dog) does not escape out the front door! Cats can roam inside or outside - anywhere ;-)
* You are very welcome to use our kitchen and dining areas - please make yourselves at home :-)
* No cooking allowed in the guest bedroom thanks - but you can cook in our kitchen. We prefer you eat meals in the dining room too please - food smells and stains are hard to remove from bedding!
* There is a working fireplace in the bedroom. Please ask before lighting the fire. We can give you advice & tips on how to use it safely. Please keep the fire guard in place while fire is burning. There are 2 smoke detectors & a fire extinguisher in the hallway.
* If you wish to have your friends visit you in our home, please ask first. Only booked guests may stay overnight.
We are pretty laid back - if in doubt about anything, just ask!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 187 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are keen active outdoors people, enjoying walks with our wee dog Zoe, tramping (hiking) and mountain biking in our beautiful country and overseas. We recently travelled to France and cycle-toured through parts of Brittany. We have travelled through several countries in Europe by bike, car, train, bus and by "Bla Bla Car". We used AirBnB for the first time on our first trip to Europe in 2014 and loved meeting people and staying in their homes so much that we decided to also host people in our own home. All our children have grown up and left home, and now we have our big old character villa all to ourselves - so we thought "let's share it with interesting travellers from around the world"...and so we have!
As word of AirBnB has got around, we now manage some other listings on behalf of friends too. We hope you enjoy staying in our beautiful Mackenzie district....welcome to all!