Incredible across the ocean, fully remodeled. Very comfortable for 2 couples and 2 kids Includes a parking. Fully equipped for a family. The resort has gym, pool and a Tenis court, excellent for sport lovers and shopper.
The apartment it's strategically located near the beach and the malls. It as a beautiful park in front with a playground for kids.
The apartment has:
- 1 king bed in master room, Smart TV 55"
- 2 full beds in second room, Smart TV 46"
- 1 full bed in DEN, Smart TV 32"
-Spacious Open Floor Plan -Spacious Walk-in Closet
-Expansive Glass Balcony
-Huge Tv's in 3 rooms and living room
-Open Bright Kitchen
-Luxury & Spacious Master Bedroom
-Updated Kitchen with dishwasher and accessories for guests to use
-Extra Beach Towels available
-Beach Umbrella with one beach chair, kid' beach toys and beach carriage.
- Cable tv with netflix
- Telephone (local calls)
-24-hour Valet (not accessory)
-Full Service Concierge
-Assigned Garage Parking Space-1 free -
-24-hour Business Center With Wi-Fi
-Resort-style Heated Swimming Pool
-Lighted Tennis Court
-Beach Access (Across The Street)
-Fitness Center With
I love to help our guests and help them have a pleasant stay and vacations.
Check-In: 4 PM
Check-Out: 10 AM
Early Check-In / Late Check-Out: if available. Charge: 50% of the daily rate each
Absolutely No Parties allowed: Please, be advised that noise violations will result in automatic loss of security deposit. Yo may be required to leave the premises immediately with no refund. This is a residential and quiet building and we don't want to disturb our lovely neighbors. Thank you for respecting the space.
From May 1st 2017: Tourist Tax (6%) and Regular Final Cleaning are included in the rate. Extra cleaning with charge.
Fobs: There will be a $40 fee per reservation which will include 2 fobs.
Additional fobs will be a $10 (ten) fee each (optional)
Front-Desk: opened for registration from 8am - 10pm daily
Packages: please, ask for instructions. Be advised that there will be an additional charge of five dollars ($5) per package.If you order any packages that are over 40 pounds or bigger than 3x3x3 there will be a fee of ten dollars ($10) per package.
ALL PACKAGES ARE RETURNED TO SENDER AFTER 30 DAYS
RULES & REGULATIONS AGREEMENT
This Short Term Visitor Rules and Regulations Agreement (Hereinafter "agreement") is made by and between Ocean Reserve Condominium Association and you (Hereinafter "guest") at the time of check-in. In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, Ocean Reserve Condominium Association requires that you agree to abide by these rules and regulations during your stay and by signing this form you confirm that you understand these rules and regulations and will follow them at all times while on our premises.
1. RENTAL PARTY: The rental party shall consist of the guest who booked the reservation and any additional members of guest's party, not to exceed the designated number of guests listed on the reservation nor the maximum occupancy allowed by the condominium and Miami-Dade.
2. IDENTIFICATION: In order to access our facilities, all guests must show valid ID at check-in. Guests shall allow Manager and/or building maintenance access to the unit if repairs or inspection are necessary. Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
3. NO SUBLEASING ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
4. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED anywhere inside the building, this includes vapor and/or E-cigarettes.
5. NOISE: No noise (music or other sounds) or conduct is permitted at any time in such a manner as to disturb or annoy other persons. Noise violations are taken seriously and your stay should never cause annoyance to the tenants around you. Quiet Time is from 10PM-9AM and is strictly enforced. If you violate the noise rules you will be asked to leave and you must do so when asked.
6. COMMON AREAS: Keep the common areas of property and all furnishings in good order, and only use items in the common area for their intended purpose.
7. POOL USE: Entering the building when wet from pool or coming from the beach and seeking entry should only occur through the freight elevator area and never through the hallways on 1st floor as this creates a slip hazard. All persons using the pool must be in proper attire and must be toilet trained or wear swimming disposable diapers. No horseplay is allowed. No glass containers are allowed in pool area, and no playing of radios at pool or disturbing other guests is allowed.
8. PARKING: DO NOT PARK IN ANY SPACE THAT WAS NOT SPECIFICALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU AS YOU WILL BE TOWED.
9. STORAGE: No storage or placement of personal property will be allowed in the common element areas of the building. This includes the hanging of towels, bathing suits, or clothing from the railings of terraces which is strictly prohibited.
10. GARBAGE: The garbage chute is located at the end of the hallway, no garbage should be left on the floor of the trash room but should be placed in bags prior to discarding down chute. All boxes can be placed to the left of freight elevator in recycling.
11. CONDUCT: Guest agrees to conduct themselves in a respectable manner at all times, and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance to others while on Ocean Reserve Condominium premises. You are required to be dressed appropriately at all times while walking the common areas.
12. GYM: Proper attire is required at all times (shirts, sneakers, and gym clothing). You must re-rack weights and clean up after yourself.
13. ACCESS: YOU MUST CARRY YOUR FOB CONVENIENCE KEY /WRISTBAND AT ALL TIMES FOR ENTRY AND WHILE ON THE PREMISES.
14. SAFETY: Weapons, explosives, flammable objects, drugs, and/or prostitution are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
15. REQUEST TO VACATE: Management has the right to request that any guest(s) in violation vacate their unit or any other areas of Ocean Reserve Condominium, without previous notice and without assigning any reason, and guest shall be bound to vacate when asked to do so. Failure to comply when requested will result in guests eviction from property and with managements removal of guests luggage and belongings from our premises. Guest confirms their primary residence is elsewhere and understands they are engaging in short-term accommodations and guest intends to vacate the premises on check-out date. The fob activation/re-activation and parking pass convenience fee paid at check-in is non-refundable.
16. HOLD HARMLESS: All units at Ocean Reserve are privately owned; neither the owners nor the association are responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners & Association are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. All guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises including within the unit being rented.
17. GUEST AGREEMENT: Guest agrees to abide by any additional rules, regulations, or bylaws that exist at Ocean Reserve Condominium Association.
18. FINES and VIOLATIONS: Should you (guest) violate any of our rules and regulations (agreement) during your stay, Ocean Reserve Condominium Association will pursue all legal remedies available including the denial of re-entry to our property and immediate de-activation of your key access. Any damage to our premises occurring due to your negligence will be paid by you and your party, said amount to be determined solely at the discretion of Ocean Reserve Condominium Association. Each of you agrees to these terms and conditions.