A beautiful and quiet double bedroom in our house with garden. Free wifi & well equipped kitchen and private bathroom.
5 min walk from Stratford station (tube/train/overground) with direct connections to St Pancras Int. (5 min) & Stansted Airport
I have a very nice double bedroom available in our Victorian terrace house with garden. You have a private bathroom with bath & shower. Bed linen, bath towels and shower gel/shampoo will be provided and changed every week.
The house is located just a 5 min walk from Stratford station and the Olympic park is literally around the corner. St Pancras International is just 5 min away from Stratford via the high speed train connection, it would take you just 15 min to arrive here if you are traveling via the Eurostar. Despite this central location, the house itself sits on a quiet street.
The room is a double bedroom at the back of the house (extra quiet) with a view onto the garden. It has been completely refurbished recently and it has a King Size bed.
Furthermore you have access to a modern kitchen and a private bathroom with all the common amenities.
We have a high speed wireless internet connection that you are welcome to use.
As said, the house is a 5 min walk form tube station. The Westfield shopping centre is located at this tube station as well and has all the amenities (several supermarkets to choose from).
The Excel exhibition centre is 15 min away by taxi or 20 min via the DLR train.
Kitchen (Oven, Cooker, Microwave, Espresso Machine)
Large garden (with BBQ)
- We are flexible with check-in times. Please let us know before you arrive when you plan to check-in.
- Check out is at 11am.
- When checking out, please leave the key in the bedroom or kitchen and close the front door on your way out.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- No overnight guests who are not part of the Airbnb reservation.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties.
- Feel free to use the kitchen but clean up after, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight.
- You may eat in the room, but bring dirty dishes to the kitchen and clean them. Do not leave dirty dishes in the room overnight.
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, heater, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
- If there is an issue, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra blanket or fan/heater, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
Enjoy your stay!
Pep & Patricia
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น