This condo has a queen bed in the master with a full sized private bathroom, twin beds in the 2nd bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the living room. There's also another full bathroom .
We are located in a 33 acre ocean front resort with 6 pools.
Our properties are non smoking - but we do allow smoking on the decks.
We have a departure check list for our guests. It will be emailed to you upon booking with us and it is posted in the condo as well. Upon departing the condo, Our house rules are:
1. All trash is to be removed from the condo and put in trash receptacles located by the elevators.
2. All dishes are to be left clean - dishwasher must be emptied.
3. Sinks are to be clean of all debris.
4. Refrigerator is to be emptied and wiped clean.
5. Stovetop and oven are to be left clean.
6. All countertops are to be cleaned of any food, beverages, etc.
7. Please remove all food from the cabinets.
8. All used lines are to be placed in bags provided - or left on bathroom floor in a neat pile.
9. Mattress pads are to clean. If any guest has an accident on them, it is your responsibility to wash them or replace them. These protect our mattresses for all our guests.
10. Blankets used should be folded and placed back in the closet.
11. Please remember to take all your personal items - we assume no responsibility to return them to you.
12. Please do not rearrange the furniture -- leave in original position - if anything is moved, please return it to original position.
13. Beach chairs and toys are provided for your enjoyment - please clean them of sand after each use. Showers are provided outside to rinse yourself and the chairs/toys.
14. Decorative pillows are for show only - please do not use as pillows.
15. Any stained linens will incur a replacement charge.
16. Any broken items will incur a replacement charge.
17. If our cleaning service charges us an extra fee because of the condition the condo was left in, that fee will be charged to the guest.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 34 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi - we are Jane and Rich Recchia. We live in Hillsborough, NJ and have 2 married children and 2 grandchildren. we bought 2 condos in Myrtle Beach Resort after vacationing there for many years with our kids. We love renting to families - the resort is a very family oriented resort. we've tried to think of everything to make our guests as comfortable as possible. We are hands on owners and make a few trips to myrtle Beach every year. We also have a husband and wife team that live in Myrtle Beach and are available to our guests for any issues. we'd love to rent to you and are always available for any questions. Please share a little piece of "Heaven on the Beach" by renting through us.