Quiet and private studio with separate full kitchen and bathroom. Centrally located in the heart of LA, 15 minutes from the beach, Hollywood and downtown LA!
We are located on a quiet, tree-lined street in the Mid-Wilshire neighborhood of central Los Angeles. The Red Door Studio is a fully furnished guest house that was built in the 1920s and it is set behind a duplex of which we occupy one unit. It is a clean, quiet and private space!
The studio has its own entrance and is a self-contained unit that doesn’t share walls with any other tenants.
It features a full bed, a couch that pulls out into a full-sized bed, a dining table with three chairs, two walk-in cedar closets with lots of drawers and plenty of hanging space, a flatscreen TV with access to Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video and Netflix and your latest edition of the Los Angeles magazine for anything you need to know about what’s going on in LA.
For the cooler winter months, there is gas heater to warm up the space and for the summer months, there is a ceiling fan and a stand-up fan to provide some cool air.
Kitchen & Bathroom:
The studio has a fully equipped kitchen with a full-sized fridge, a gas stove, coffee maker, toaster, blender and all essential condiments you need to make yourself a home cooked meal.
It has a full bathroom with a shower, bath tub and an authentic 1920s vanity.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet (WIFI)
- 32" Flatscreen TV with access to Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video and Netflix
- Guidebook with a list of restaurants and places of interest around our neighborhood
- Free Street Parking
- Essential condiments, tea and coffee
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Travel crib and infant car seat available on request
- We speak English, German, Spanish and French
We live in the front duplex and work from home, so we are around if you have any questions and can offer great local recommendations for activities/dining.
We use our back area but are respectful of your privacy and will give you the space you need to relax and to make your time in Los Angeles an amazing experience!
There is a $75 cleaning fee. We use a professional hotel-standard cleaning service to ensure that you have a comfortable stay.
- Only registered guests and their families allowed in studio
- Smoking allowed OUTSIDE the studio ONLY
- We kindly ask that you are respectful of our neighbors and the studio apartment
- Quiet hours between 11 pm and 6 am
- No pets
- For stays longer than three weeks, we charge an additional $75/every two weeks to clean the studio, change the sheets and wash the towels.