ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
2 Bedrooms+1 LivingRoom+1 Kitchen Condo., spacious 59 sqm. in a prime Sukhumvit downtown area. Footsteps to BTS SkyTrain at On Nut Station. Next to Big C Extra and TESCO Lotus Supercenter (big groceries, malls & food courts), Pool/Gym/Free Wi-Fi, 24 hours security system.
Prime location, 8 storeys low-rised condominium on On Nut area, Soi Sukhumvit 79. Modern designed and fully furnished with 100 meters to and from BTS SkyTrain Sukhumvit Line (Light Green Line) On Nut (E9) Station. The Apartment Unit is 59 square meters in size with two separating bedrooms, one living room, three individually controlled air conditionings, two smoke detectors, a kitchen, a bathroom, and two balconies.
Name: TheRoom Sukhumvit 79 Condominium
Size: 59 square meters
Living Room: One (1)
Bedrooms: Two (2) separating
Air conditioning: Three (3) individually controlled
Smoke Detector: Two (2)
Bathroom: One (1)
Kitchen: One (1)
Number of Guests Accommodated: Three (3) at the maximum
* Swimming Pool, Fitness Room, Garden, Back Door, Recreation & Smoking Areas
* Free Wi-Fi (Ultra Hi-speed Internet) Network, installed exclusively for Guests staying in the Apartment Unit (This Network is not a shared network with other apartment units.)
* 24 hours security system (Guests using Entry Accessing Cards & Security Guards on duties) and with CCTV.
Into TheRoom Sukhumvit 79 Condominium:
* Guests can access into TheRoom Sukhumvit 79 Condominium where the Apartment Unit is situated in.
* Guests have always to use the Entry Accessing Cards (the Cards) for getting into the Building.
* The Cards shall be handed over to Guests while checking in.
Guests are welcome to enjoy these facilities:
* Fitness Room and Swimming Pool
* Recreation Areas
* Back Door (Please see photo number 33 posted on the Listing)
- It is very convenient for Guests to visit Big C Extra (big grocery, malls and food court) that is located just next to the Back Door.
- Guests have always to use the Entry Accessing Cards (the Cards) for going out to Big C Extra and for coming in the Condominium via its Back Door.
* Smoking Areas (For cigarette smokers).
Right After the Reservation Confirmation:
* Directions about how to reach the Condominium and Contact Details of the Host shall promptly be given out to accepted Guests.
* Guests are kindly requested to inform about their arrival and departure flight details in and out Bangkok including estimated time of arrival at the Condominium.
On the day of Arrival at the Condominium:
* In order to facilitate and smoothen the check-in procedures, the Host always greets and welcomes Guests in person or personally at The Main Gate (Please see photo number 28 posted on the Listing) of the Condominium.
* Entry Accessing Cards (the Cards) and Apartment Unit Keys (the Keys) shall be handed over to Guests while checking in.
During the Stay at the Condominium:
* The maid accompanied by the Host shall come over to the place in order to clean the whole Apartment Unit up on Sundays afternoon for Guests who stay over a week and longer.
* Guests will always be informed in advance by the Host about at what time the maid and the Host shall drop by at the Apartment Unit for such cleaning purposes.
* However Guests are most welcome to contact the Host directly when needed. The Host is very pleased to promptly reply to all inquiries by return.
On the Day of Departure:
* In order to ease the Guests' check out, the Host always comes over to meet Guests in person or personally at the Apartment Unit.
* Guests must return all provided Entry Accessing Cards (the Cards) and Apartment Unit Keys (the Keys) back to the Host while checking out in a good condition as previously provided.
* In case of loss of any Entry Accessing Card(s) and Apartment Unit Key(s), an amount of Thai Baht 2,000 for a Card and Thai Baht 3,000 for a Key shall be paid by Guest(s) who makes(make) loss of the Card and the Key.
Check-in & Check-out Time:
* On general occasion, time for Check In is at 14.00 hrs. (2 pm.) while Check Out at 12.00 hrs. (at noon).
* However, special request for any early check in and late check out are welcomed. It will be granted on a special occasion due to availability.
bottled drinking water, coffee & tea, coffee sugar and facial tissues
Other Amenities Provided:
Electric Appliances: a 7.2 feet two-compartment refrigerator, a 7 kg inverter and direct drive front-load washing machine, an electric kettle, an electric induction heating plate, a microwave oven, a washing machine, a 7.2 cubic feet refrigerator, a mini-refrigerator, a steam iron with non-stick soleplate, a hair dryer
Tableware: each of three pieces stainless steel fork, spoon, soup spoon, teaspoon and steak knife, three pieces of long ceramic spoon, three pair of stainless steel chopsticks, each of three small and big drinking glass, three wine glasses, eight ceramic mugs, three ceramic bowls, two glass bowls, each of three small and big ceramic plate
Kitchen Tools: a stainless steel sauce pan, two microwavable (small & big) plastic containers, a microwavable Pyrex glass container, a microwavable lid, a pair of oven mitt, a chef's knife, a paring knife, a peeler, a cutting board, a can opener, a corkscrew, a dish drainer, a dish towel, and two kitchen clothes
Others: an ironing board, a big towel hanger, a laundry basket, a flashlight, three big umbrellas, three pocket umbrellas, a set of Broom Comb & Dustpan, a set of Microfiber Mop with Spin Bucket, a set of toilet brush with stand, three waste bins.
* An ultra hi-speed internet (Wi-Fi) network connection has been installed exclusively by the Host, free of charge, in the Apartment Unit.
* This Wi-Fi Network connection and a separate wireless router are exclusively provided for Guests who are staying in the Apartment Unit. It is not a shared network with other apartment units. As such, it results in a very stable internet connection.
* Thai currency is known as Baht (Thai Baht or THB).
* ATMs are plentiful in Bangkok and generally accept foreign bank cards.
* It is possible to exchange money at the airports, commercial banks, and numerous licensed money exchangers around the city.
Drinking Water / Ice:
* It is not safe for Guests to drink water directly from the tap in Thailand, including major cities such as Bangkok and Chiang Mai.
* Bottled drinking water is ready available at hotels, restaurants, and convenient stores (7-ELEVEN and Family Mart).
* Ice found in restaurants and hotels is generally accepted as safe and can be used in drinks.
* Thailand has a voltage of 220-240 AC, 50 Hertz.
* Plugs are not standardized in Thailand; some are two-pin, while some have three.
* It is helpful to have a universal adaptor for any electronic items from abroad.
* There is no Voltage Converter in the Apartment Unit.
* When calling a public taxi at anywhere in Bangkok, Guests please ask the taxi driver to bring you to "Soi Sukhumvit 79".
* Please note that public taxis are supposed to be metered. If your taxi driver tries to quote you a specific price instead of using the meter machine, simply say "meter" please to avoid overcharge.
* In case that taxi driver refuses to turn on the meter, then Guests should say no and call up new taxi instead to avoid being overcharged.
Smoke Free Places Imposed by Laws:
* Smoking is prohibited in all indoor public places, indoor workplaces, and public transport by local Thai laws.
* However, international airports may have designated smoking areas and hotels may permit smoking in certain guest rooms.
* Non- air conditioned facilities serving food and/or drinks are smoke free only in the areas where food and/or drinks are served.
* Smoking is prohibited in the following outdoor places: facilities for exercise, sports training, sports playing, and sports competition of every kind, public parks, zoological parks, and amusement parks, children's playgrounds, and markets.
* Thailand has a 7% VAT (Value-Added Tax) imposed on goods and many fine-dining restaurants.
* VAT, however, is refundable for tourists who shop in stores with "VAT Refundable for Tourists" signs and meet the minimum criteria.
* For more information, please inquire online, at the airports, or customer service desks in major shopping centers.
* Thai SIM cards are available at convenient stores (7-ELEVEN and Family Mart), the airports, or any shops selling mobile phones and will cost around Baht 50-100.
* Guests are then able to choose a prepaid plan or pay-as-you-go.
* Tipping is appreciated, but not required in Bangkok.
* Most fine-dining restaurants include a 10% service charge.
* If eating at a casual dining facility, it is common practice to leave a small tip.
* Bangkok is generally quite warm and humid all year, with temperature averaging above 30 degree Celsius.
* The rainy season is between June - October, with the cool season between October - February, and the warm season from February to May
- NO SMOKING inside the Whole Apartment Unit, Fitness Room and around Swimming Pool area
- PETS (of all kinds) are NOT Allowed.
- PARTIES or EVENTS are NOT Held or Organized.
- Maximum of THREE (3) Guests/Adults accommodated
- Guests over FIVE (5) Years Old are considered as Adults.
- Guests are kindly requested to TAKE OFF Shoes while staying inside the Apartment Unit. A Shoes Rack is available. Slippers are also provided free of charge to be used within the Apartment Unit.
- Guests are kindly requested to TURN OFF Air-conditioners at All Rooms when leaving the Apartment Unit.
- Guests are kindly requested to LOCK the Unit Door, Balcony Doors and Windows when leaving the Apartment Unit.
- Guests are kindly requested to REMOVE Leftover Foods, Fruits, and Wet Garbage out on a DAILY basis to the Garbage Room.
Your kind cooperation is truly appreciated.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a qualified pharmacist, living and working in Bangkok, Thailand. I have been working in the areas of Marketing & Sales and Medical Marketing Managements for decades for several multinational pharmaceutical companies in the Thai pharmaceutical industry.
My wife and I have two children. Collectively, we speak English, Thai, and Mandarin.
Our son has graduated from The University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill, NC, United States of America while our daughter has graduated from The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), London, United Kingdom.
As such, we always have colleagues and friends visiting from around the world, for instance Australia, Hong Kong SAR, the People's Republic of China (PRC), the Republic of Singapore, the Republic of South Africa, the United Kingdom (U.K.), and The United States of America (U.S.A.). We firstly decided to buy this condominium to accommodate our colleagues and friends, then we joined Airbnb community in hopes of meeting new globetrotter friends as well.