Our 3-bedroom house is your home during your trip! 25-35 min. walk to Disneyland & 10-15 min. walk to Anaheim Convention Center. 8 people MAX (including children/infants). Remodeled bathrooms. Large backyard with fire pit, bbq, hammock. 2-Car Garage. Relax & enjoy! REG2O15 No: OO138
**We charge for damage so please be considerate when handling items in the house.**
1) You must make sure all windows and doors (including the garage) are closed and locked every time you leave the property. Please keep our beloved family vacation home safe!
2) Leave all bedding including any extra pillows or blankets used on the bed at checkout.
3) Power off the projector system when not in use.
4) Do not wash towels with anything else - we charge for stained towels.
5) Clean up any messes, wash your dishes. (Please keep in mind: A standard house cleaning is included in the cleaning fee. Anything outside of normal cleaning will be charged. Any damages will be charged.)
6) Be sure to check out on-time, by 10:00am! We charge for late check-out. If your party has not vacated the property by check-out we will apply a charge of $50 for 30 minute increments. Our cleaners need to be in the house promptly at check-out to prepare it for the next guests.
7) Street sweeping occurs every Thursday from 12pm-2pm. Cars MUST be off the street during this time or else the city will immediately issue a ticket. We will provide instructions for parking your car in the garage.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 104 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My husband and I are excited to welcome you to stay at our Anaheim Family Vacation Home. We love to stay at the house ourselves and usually visit at least once a month. Therefore, the house is more than just a vacation rental, it is a carefully maintained, loved home!
I am a freelance copywriter and marketer. My husband works in remote IT support. We live nearby in Huntington Beach, also in Orange County.
I love to travel and couldn't be happier providing a comfortable, clean place to stay for fellow travelers. I know how it is to come back to your hotel, hostel, etc. completely exhausted after a full day of adventure and just want to relax. The best hotels have clean accommodations, comfy beds and lots of space, which is exactly what our vacation home provides for our guests. We hope you enjoy your stay!