I would really consider to read this review if you're serious about booking this place.
- They are very responsive when you're interested in booking the place. Once you book it, they will most likely ignore your messages if you have any questions related about their apartment. I had to text them numerous times to get a response.
- Clean? : Once I got there, the apartment seemed really cleaned. Although, the bathtub was actually dirty (I cleaned it with a wipe and it was all brown) same with the toilet. The trashcan in the bathroom was completely full. Most dishes were not cleaned properly.
-Bugs; in the front door, they have a very wide gap that bugs did get in several times ( Ants, Silverfish bug... EW, ( (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) it ) spiders)
- Communication: Every problem that I had, they didn't answer for several days. But whenever it came to the leak in their drainage pipe from the sink they answered within 20 minutes.
- Parking; unless you consider this as parking, I do not: Most parkings in the streets that most likely available are for people with special permits that live on the street. (you will not get one) the parking situation is complicated. Theres streets sign everywhere, you can't park on certain days, times, and like I said, for people with special permit. You would be lucky if you found a parking after 6pm. I would struggle to find a parking and would look around for at least 30 minutes. The walk would then be 10 minutes. Not convenient.
- Noise : The owners of the Airbnb live on the downstairs level, they have children. And they are EXTREMELY loud. Unless they are not home, you will have to deal with constant banging and loud running. It usually started at 7am and would last until 10pm. The only way you wouldn't have to deal with noise is if they were not home. It disturbed my sleep everyday and my studying. I have confronted the owner, got ignored for five days but then texted me when they wanted something.
- Heat : I wouldn't have thought that the heat would've been so bad. I was wrong. It was to the point that the apartment was much hotter then the outdoors. It ruined my sleep. They mentioned that they had ceiling fans (didn't do anything) and brought my own fans from home. I eventually had to buy myself an AC machine.
The bathroom doesn't lock or close, you can simply push it to go in it.
Nice place, very modern, cozy, perfect for 1 or two people, spacious, well set up, wifi, a lot of stores around.