This comfortable beach cottage is located in the heart of Pacific Beach. Close enough to get where you want to go quickly and easily but far enough away from the noise and crowds. Two blocks to restaurants/bars, 3 blocks to bay & 5 blocks to beach.
All Guests are required to sign a Rental Agreement and leave a credit card on file for damages exceeding security deposit, loss or damage to bikes and/or breech of the Rental Agreement. All guest must provide copy of driver's license or passport.
To avoid charges/immediate eviction without refund of rent payment, please make sure the following rules and provisions are met:
1. No SMOKING or PETS are allowed in the unit. Breach of this provision will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent payment and/or an additional charge of $250.
2. HOMEOWNER does not rent to anyone under 25 years old or allow unsupervised groups of people under that age.
3. Maximum Occupancy is 6 guests. Use of the premises and common areas that disturbs the neighbors, other tenants, and/or building residents are grounds for termination. We wish you to have an enjoyable stay, but you must respect the rights of other residents in the neighborhood.
4. NO PARTIES OF ANY SIZE ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES without prior approval from HOMEOWNER.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. The Tenant(s) will be responsible for all damage or breakage and/or loss to the premises, except normal wear and tear. If ANY ITEM is missing or damaged, the Tenant(s) agree to pay the replacement cost of those items. If there are non-removable stains and/or scratches on items that can't be repaired the Tenant(s) agree to pay the replacement cost of that item.
6. The Tenant (s) will leave the premises in the same general and good habitable condition as when he/she checked in.
7. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
8. No charges are incurred due to contraband, collection of rents or services rendered during the stay
9. All debris, rubbish and discards must be placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in dishwasher or washed. All food purchased for your stay must be removed or discarded.
10. All keys are left on the key lock box at the front door. GUEST agrees to pay the HOMEOWNER $25 per set for lost keys.
11. All charges accrued during the stay are paid to the departure.
12. Cleaning fees include the cost to wash linens for each bed and one towel per guest. If linen use is in excess of this and cleaning charges exceed $185.00, extra charges will apply to Guest.
13. No linens, towels are lost or damaged. This includes stains on towels and/or linens.
14. Bikes (4) and boogie boards (2) are returned in operable condition. GUEST agrees to pay for damage and/or replacement cost of recreational items HOMEOWNER makes available to GUEST.
15. No early check-in or late check-out unless agreed to by HOMEOWNER
16. The GUEST is not evicted by the HOMEOWNER (or agent of HOMEOWNER), the local law enforcement or the security company employed by the complex.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am married to my soul-mate, Dave, and we have 3 teenage children and also are raising my nephew. We both work and spend our free time doing something active like biking, skiing and hiking. We love food, love to cook and equip our vacation rentals with all the essentials to make a great meal.