Nestled behind Noosa Junction's shopping & dining precinct and a 3 min drive to Hastings St, The Queenslander is perfectly set up for 1 family or 2! We offer everything our guests could possibly need to relax and enjoy a Noosa Holiday! In-ground solar heated pool with tropical garden backdrop, 2 Q BRs + 3rd BR as kids' zone, fully equipped kitchen, BBQ, in+outdoor dining, WiFi, iPod dock, 2 40" tv's, double keyless garage. Listed for holiday rental since Dec14, our reviews speak for themselves!
** 2018 CALENDAR NOW OPEN **
Please note: our calendar is live, reflecting the true availability of our property
The Queenslander will tick all the boxes for a great family holiday in Noosa. Sleeping up to 10 guests, it's the perfect accommodation option for either one family or two with two queen sized bedrooms and a sofa bed (if required), as well as a kids' room/zone set up with 2 sets of bunks, a TV and DVD player with dozens of children's movies, bean bags, books, toys and dress ups.
Located in a quiet residential area less than a 5 minute walk from Noosa Junction's shopping and dining precinct and a 15-20 minute walk/3 minute drive to the iconic Hastings St and famous Noosa main beach, you will enjoy peace and tranquillity during your stay in this conveniently located and beautifully furnished holiday home.
The Queenslander welcomed its first guests in December 2014 and I am proud that between now and then almost 200 groups of guests have enjoyed our home, many who've stayed 2 or 3 times!
The house is set up with families in mind and we pride ourselves on providing everything you will need to arrive, make yourselves at home and have a fabulous Noosa holiday!
I'm happy to answer any questions you may have to ensure The Queenslander is a good fit for your needs.
You can also find 'The Queenslander Holiday Home Noosa Heads' on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
Thanks for considering our home for your Noosa accommodation,
Owner of The Queenslander, Noosa Heads / Director of ellecor Holiday Home Management
'The Queenslander' conveys the charisma associated with the world-wide recognized Queensland architectural signature.
Light filled living, indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining areas receive cooling cross breezes. Relax with a drink on the balcony, watching over the pool set among the majestic palm trees.
FEATURES OF OUR PROPERTY
-3 bedrooms (1 upstairs with ensuite and walk in robe and 2 downstairs with built in robes)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave (plus all the appliances you could need; coffee machine, toaster, blender, sandwich press and much more)
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Office hub with Wi-Fi connectivity
- 40" TV's, DVD players and movies in both lounge room and kids' zone
- iPod dock with bluetooth connectivity
- Bathroom (downstairs) including bath, shower and hair dryer (separate toilet)
- Ensuite (upstairs) with shower, toilet and hair dryer
- Laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- Double keyless garage with internal access
- All bedrooms and living areas have ceiling fans and all windows have fly screens. Security screens have been fitted to all downstairs windows for your comfort and peace of mind.
All of the furniture, appliances, decor and linen in our house were purchased brand new when we set up in December 2014 and we are constantly making improvements to our home and upgrading and replacing its contents to ensure a high standard for our guests!
- In-ground salt chlorinated, solar heated pool (7m x 3m x 1.1-1.8m), paved pool area and landscaped garden
(solar heating & a solar pool blanket allows for ideal swimming temperature for up to 9 months of the year, longer if you're brave)
- 7 sets of double doors open from the upstairs living areas and main bedroom onto the verandah
- verandah wraps around three sides of the house, where you'll have great views over the pool and garden and a hammock to hide away and relax
- Weber Q BBQ + outdoor dining
N.B. The pool and paved area is fenced independently of the fenced front yard, so you can be assured that your little ones or fur-babies will be secure within the property throughout your stay.
If you are bringing children we have done our best to ensure they have a fun and safe time in our home! You will find the following items in the garage for your use:
* high chair
* plastic plates, utensils and cups
* car booster seat
* stroller pram + Steelcraft pram
* 2 x stair guards - for both top and bottom of stairs
* sliding door locks and door latches (for cupboards)
* pool and beach toys
* porta cot (BYO linen)
Further points to note:
* night lights are dotted throughout downstairs area
* bunks are fitted with 100% absorbent ‘Brolly Sheets' for your peace of mind and future guests' comfort
* verandah doors can also be closed/locked to allow access to the house and verandah without access to the stairs or front yard
* Fenced pool area is located in the front yard, around which is a secure 1.8m high fence so you can relax and enjoy your stay, assured that your child/ren or dog can't 'escape' onto the street.
We're happy for your special furry family member to enjoy your holiday too. Well behaved, house trained dogs are welcome, provided you ensure they don't sleep on couches or beds.
*** Please note, our house is thoroughly cleaned and well maintained after every stay, and is regularly treated for pests to ensure the enjoyment of all guests. ***
You will find dog food and water bowls, dog wash, poop bags and a pooper scooper in the garage.
You will have full access to our home throughout your stay.
Set up for you to arrive and enjoy, all linen (bedding, bath towels, pool towels, tea towels etc) are provided.
The cost for use of this linen and your post check out clean for up to 2 guests is $150. If more than 2 guests, an additional charge of $10 p/person per night applies.
I will be in close contact with you throughout the enquiry/booking process and can also be contacted during your stay to assist with any inquiries.
We have a house keeper as well as a team of cleaners, gardeners, pool contractors and handymen to assist us with the ongoing cleaning, maintenance and management of our home and to assist if something does go wrong.
*** In the event something is damaged, broken or not as you would expect please contact us immediately via phone or email. We would rather know about it straight away so that we can attempt to rectify the problem, than read about it in a review after your departure ***
Check in time is after 2pm on the day of your booking.
Check out time is before 10am on the day of your departure.
Our cleaners are booked for 10am on the day of your departure, however if you require early check-in or late check-out please let us know in advance. We may be able to accommodate you depending on other bookings.
Upon booking you will receive an email outling:
* car hire/transport options
* check in/out details/guest access
* house rules and cleaning
* holiday equipment hire company contact details
* emergency contact and troubleshooting information
Our dog Mollie holidays with us and we are happy for you to do bring yours too, provided you let us know in advance, s/he is house trained, doesn't sleep on the couches or beds and you clean up after him/her.
Please note, if required, we can provide extra cleaning or linen services during your stay for an additional cost.
We know you'll have as much fun at our Noosa home as we do, and expect that you will treat our home with the same respect you would your own.
To ensure future guests are able to enjoy their stays too we have the following rules:
• Please do not smoke inside the house. You may smoke outside, but please dispose of all cigarette butts in bins or ashtrays, not our garden
• Strictly no parties. Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 10pm
• If you are bringing your dog, please clean up after him/her
• Downstairs linen cupboard, chrome cupboard in the garage and surfboard are for private use only
Further to this, we ask that you adhere to the following house rules in relation to our pool:
FOR YOUR SAFETY - upon arrival and after each use, guests must check that the pool gate is latched shut/locked and must only swim when the pool blanket is completely removed from the pool (blanket roller is provided)
• No glass in the pool area (plastic glassware provided)
• Remove all pool toys/accessories at the end of each day
• Dry off completely after swimming before entering the house
• Ensure pool blanket is on when pool is not in use to maximise/maintain water temperature and keep leaves out
• Give us a call if you suspect the pool temperature is too hot/cold. Don't attempt to adjust the settings yourself, fiddling fingers have caused us quite a few problems
• Top up the pool with the hose if the water level becomes lower than half way up the filter/skimmer box level.
At the end of your stay we ask that you:
• Place all rubbish in the outside rubbish and recycling bins
• Place all towels in a pile in the laundry sink
• Wash all dishes/run dishwasher and return items to appropriate cupboards and drawers
• Turn off all lights and appliances
Chad and I met in high school and have been together ever since!
Although Melbourne is our home, we have holidayed in Noosa for almost 20 years now. We love the diversity of Noosa; Hastings St main beach, Sunshine Beach surf beach, the river, Noosa National Park, great restaurants and most of all being from Melbourne, we love the sunshine!
Chad runs his an office fit out carpentry business, and since purchasing The Queenslander in 2014 I left my real estate job and set up ellecor Holiday Home Management which specialises in short term holiday rental management.
We have 2 children who share our passion for travel, however our favourite place in Australia remains Noosa, which is why we purchased our holiday home ‘The Queenslander’! We are very happy to share our home with family, friends and guests, so they too can enjoy a Noosa holiday!