Cosy apartment on Sydney's waterfront with a view from the garden of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge! Your private bedroom has its own balcony over a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac street. Central location. Excellent transport and local amenities.
Again, since some people still get this far without reading the listing:
• You are booking a room in a SHARED flat.
• The room does NOT have water views.
I have a few simple rules. Please respect me and my home by adhering to them:
• NO VISITORS
· Please do not invite visitors into the apartment. I work from home so it is also my office, and unknown visitors are disruptive to my work routine. If you are meeting someone please arrange to meet them outside.
· Please do not take visitors into the garden. Building management does not allow this.
· Please use a coaster. Don't put any drinking glasses, hot mugs or cold bottles, nor any wet towels, on any wooden furniture. I have some modest pieces of unvarnished, oiled wood furniture I have lovingly collected over the years, and water stains are painful scars.
· Smoking on balcony only.
· Smoking is not permitted in the garden.
• AND FINALLY...
· Kitchen is not shared.
· Please remove your shoes inside.
As a freelance travel writer (search for Solonaut) I am a seasoned traveller and understand travellers' needs. I love travelling as a mid-budget backpacker and have been to countless places around the world. I have a great deal of lodging experience. I am also an AirBnB host when I am at home in Sydney.
Canadian-born, I've tallied twenty-plus years in Sydney and know it well. I can help you with visitor information and local travel tips.
At home I like peace and quiet, and when I am working at home I need it.
As a guest lodging elsewhere, I am typically out all day exploring, shooting and writing, and I usually only return to my lodging to sleep.