Our lovely apartment in the most hip part of Copenhagen has one light livingroom, a bedroom and a nice balcony. It is perfect for a single person as well as for a couple who need a base in the centre of the city.
On second floor, you enter a 57 square meters cozy and hip apartment in the hip Vesterbro in the heart of the fashionable Copenhagen. The apartment is stylish and minimalistic decorated with modern interior and equipment for both couples, families and businesspersons.
The living room offers a sofa for relaxation opposite a 51-inch full HD television with Blu-ray and surround sound, which is perfect after a long day with tourist activities or business meetings. There is also a nice oak dining table with room for six persons in comfortable chairs. A well-proven scenery for both warm family dinners, lavish dinner parties of business lunches with colleagues.
With love for healthy and homemade cooking our spacious and newly redecorated kitchen has all the equipment a food enthusiast needs for preparing a nice dinner or a simple quick meal before going out. From the kitchen, you can enter a nice balcony with room for two persons, a bottle of wine and blankets for the chilling Nordic evenings.
Right next to the kitchen, you will find the bedroom. The bedroom is equipped with a soft queen size bed and two big drawers and a dress rail for your disposal.
For a Vesterbro apartment, our newly redecorated bathroom is rather big and have everything you need for preparing to go out or taking a long shower after an adventurous day in wonderful Copenhagen.
Free WIFI with 20 Mbit connection, home cinema, dish washer, cooking hardware, Nespresso Coffee making machine and hairdryer.
You have acces to
Practical matters of importance:
- We don't have any TV canals on our television. Instead we have a HDMI cable to connect to laptops and a adapter for people with macbooks.
- We do not expect you to clean the apartment thoroughly after you stay. Please just leave the apartment in the same condition as you received it.
- When you leave the apartment, please turn of the lights and lock the door. When leaving the building you can put the apartment keys in our mailbox. “Nanna and Jakob, 2.tv.”
- If you need to dispose of garbage, there is a container in the courtyard. It is placed opposite the exit the back staircase on ground level. Remember to bring the keys, because you need the keys to get back insider or out on the street.
- Please do not eat any of our food or drink our beverages.
- The black sideboard in the bedroom is private. Please respect our privacy.
- You are welcome to use all our kitchen facilities to prepare your meals.
- No smoking allowed indoors. It is possible to smoke on the balcony.
- Listening to loud music or television not allowed between 10 pm and 9 am.
- Please respect our neighbours during your stay.