Feel welcome in our lovely first-floor apartment, located in the lively and sought-after area 'de Pijp' (Quartier Latin) in Amsterdam. The apartment is situated in a quieter street, just a few minutes’ walk to the neighborhood’s highlights and with good public transportation to the city center. The apartment is recently renovated to high standards with original features. Very kid-friendly apartment and area. Please read our reviews and see what other guests said about our amazing place :-)
A perfect place for a couple or a small family seeking a city getaway or for someone visiting the close by RAI convention center.
Our original Amsterdam house was built in the early 1900's and is recently renovated to high standards with lots of original features. It is a beautiful house; it still has that old historic charm, with lovely glasswork, letting in a lot of light. The apartment has a large living room and a huge, well-equipped kitchen/ dining room, one cozy double bedroom and a spacious bathroom with a divine shower over bath (it’s a 2-person double bath, just picture yourself in it!), toilet, washing machine and dryer. The kitchen comes equipped with all appliances, including an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There is lots of closet space for your clothes available throughout the apartment. The apartment benefits from a balcony at the back and a French balcony at the front, which has a really charming view over the quiet street, allowing for a gentle breeze. Of course television and wifi are available. The location of the apartment is suburb, allowing you to get to know the real Amsterdam life. Furthermore, will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the area and the whole of Amsterdam, if you would want us to, of course! ;-)
- Large living room
- Huge, well-equipped kitchen/dining room
- Cozy double bedroom
- Spacious bathroom
- Balcony at the back
- French balcony at the front
We will personally welcome you and give you a tour of our apartment. We will be close by during your stay, so available to contact for any question or doubt.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
There are a couple of things we really want you to be aware of at the moment of booking, to assure you are going to have the best time possible during your stay in our place:
1. The apartment is on the first floor. There is one staircase to the entrance of the apartment.
2. As it is a residential area, we ask you to keep quiet in the evening and night, so no loud music, parties etc. No noise allowed after 10 pm.
3. Our apartment is used as an office space from Monday to Friday. We want to give you the opportunity to drop off your luggage, do the welcome round and get your keys on Fridays in between 10 am and 5 pm. We do ask you to not actually check in into the apartment until 6 pm (once we're gone). Much more comfortable for all! This same way, if you're staying until Monday morning, you can leave your luggage in the apartment throughout the whole of Monday until anytime before 5 pm, but we do ask you to check out at 9 am, so we can start our workweek again. I am sure that together we can make it work. If you check out on a Sunday, you can do so anytime before 3pm.
We hope to welcome you in our lovely Amsterdam apartment soon!
- As it is a residential area, we ask you to keep quiet in the evening and night, so no loud music, parties etc. No noise allowed after 10 pm.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
- Depending on availability we can be flexible regarding check in and out times. Just ask in advance!
- Since our apartment is used as an office from Monday to Friday, we want to give you the opportunity to drop off your luggage, do the welcome round and get your keys on Fridays in between 10 am and 5 pm. We do ask you to not actually check in into the apartment until 6 pm (once we're all gone). Much more comfortable for all! This same way, if you're staying until Monday morning, you can leave your luggage throughout the whole of Monday in the apartment until 5 pm, but we do ask you to check out at 9 am, so we can start our workweek again! I am sure that together we can make it work.
- Please use the property and inventory as your own, with great respect and care. We have spent hours and hours renovating this lovely house a few years ago and would like to enjoy the results of our hard work as long as possible.
- The apartment is only to be used by the number of persons that have rented the property. Visits from others are not allowed unless approved by the landlord beforehand.
- Please enjoy your time in Amsterdam and make it a memorable experience. We love our city and hope you will too!
We are a family of 4 who love to travel and explore the world. Rob and I both grew up in the South of the Netherlands and 8 years ago we moved to Amsterdam, to work for well known 5 star hotels. A few years later we both decided to change career paths and for Robs work we lived in London (UK) for 1,5 years. Five years ago our son Brent was born and last October we were very happy to welcome little Alec to the family. Rob and I are foodies and can really enjoy good food and lovely wines, we love to visit festivals and we also spend as many time with our little family as possible. We have traveled all over the world, but yet there are so many places to be explored... :-) We are users of Airbnb and Home Exchange when we travel abroad and we will do our absolute best to make our guests feel right at home!