Beautiful two bedroom apt. located on the second and third floor of a 3 story high heritage building (Entire apt. NOT shared) Best location, for tourists or for guests travelling to Ottawa for business. Close to all attractions, Gov. Bldg & embassies
If you are visiting Ottawa as a tourist or if you are coming for business, you are going to love the location!
We are within walking distance to most of Ottawa's main attractions.
We are also within walking distance to United States Embassy and a few other embassies are near by. We are right in the government and business district of Ottawa.
This beautiful two bedroom loft apartment is located on the second and third floor of a 3 story high heritage building. The building has a total of 6 apartments and a fare size convenience store is conveniently located on the ground floor of the building for all of your needs from fruits and vegetables to meat and other groceries, open every day even holidays from 8 am to 10 pm local time.
Me and my husband live in one of the units in the building and it is our pleasure to help you enjoy your stay in Ottawa and to make the most out of your time.
The two bedroom apartment has a master bedroom with two twin beds that can be joined to make a king size bed, and the second bedroom has a double size bed, and there is a futon (sofa bed) in the living room and 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 children can sleep in this beautiful apartment.
Wireless internet is available anywhere in the building including the balcony.
Fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to make a delicious meal for your family and friends. All pots and pans, small appliances, dishes and utensils are included.
The eat-in kitchen seats up to 5 for a formal dinner.
The bathroom has a full bathtub. Fresh towels and soaps are provided.
On site coin operating, washer/dryer, iron/ ironing board make it easy to do laundry while you're in town. A few dry cleaning stores are also located nearby on ST. Patrick Street and Dalhousie Street should you require their services.
Building has a shared balcony with a bbq.
1 parking spot is included in the rental.
The apartment is conveniently located in walking distance from Ottawa's main attractions including 10 minutes walk to famous ByWard market, one of Canada’s oldest and largest public markets.
The ByWard Market is Ottawa’s number one tourist attraction, and is the premier destination for shopping, dining, arts, entertainment and professional services for residents and visitors.
It is home to both a local farmers' market and artisans with over 260 stands, as well as over 500 businesses, including:
108 restaurants, including 2 - 24 hour restaurants (Zak’s and Dunn’s),
23 Nightlife and Entertainment Venues – including: The Chateau Lafayette – Ottawa’s oldest tavern, established in 1849, and the home to the ‘Lucky Ron Show’,
25 Arts, Culture and Education Facilities – and home to: The National Gallery of Canada
Notre Dame Basilica – Ottawa’s oldest and largest church – opened in 1885,
11 Books and News Shops
57 Fashion Shops -Home of designer Richard Robinson’s shop and haute couture school
18 House and Home Shops
39 Health and Beauty Salons
Ottawa's main attractions within walking distance:
Parliament Hill: 10 minutes
Rideau Canal: 15 minutes
Watson's Mill: 9 minutes
Ottawa Rowing Club: 12 minutes
National Gallery of Canada: 9 minutes
National Art Centre: 20 minutes
National War Memorial: 19 minutes
Royal Canadian Mint: 8 minutes
Canadian Museum of History (formerly Canadian museum of Civilization): 25 minutes
Canadian Museum of Nature: 30 minutes
University of Ottawa: 10 minutes
LCBO and Beer Store: 8 minutes
Rideau Centre Shopping Mall: 8 minutes
Casino Du Lac Lemay: 9 minutes drive
Chateau Cartier Golf Course: 17 minutes drive
Le Nordik Nature Spa: 16 minutes drive
Gatineau Park: 15 minutes drive
Note: 20-30 Minutes drive to and from Ottawa airport, 10 Minutes from Ottawa Downtown Train Station, 10 minutes from downtown main bus station
Upon check-in, thereafter via AirBNB messaging service to see how guest is doing. Guest will have my contacts for any questions or concerns during their stay.
very close to Gatineau, Hall, and Aylmer
Beautiful Gatineau Park is 10 minutes drive,
Casino lac Lemay is 5 minutes drive and amazing Aylmer Marina is 15 minutes drive.
Rental Rules and Important Information for 209 Guigues Avenue
Smoke and pet free environment. Bed linens can be left on bed but please place the used towels in a laundry baskets. Please remove food or beverages brought in to the unit, clean any used dishes prior to check out. Ask to please remove shoes when inside the condo unit and otherwise treat the space as if it were your own with an emphasis on an enjoyable stay :D
10 Rental Rules and Important Information for 209 Guigues Avenue
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Ensure cigarettes are properly extinguished and use containers provided for disposal.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The unit is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
• DO NOT PLACE HOT ITEMS or CUT ANYTHING DIRECTLY ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. Use trivets, the stovetop and cutting boards for these purposes. Turn on the fan above the stove when cooking.
• In the living room use coasters on the side tables. Please treat sofa and chairs with care. Try to minimize marks on the wall from moving the furniture .
• DVDs from the convenience store may be used for the duration of your stay. Return them to the store prior to check-out.
• Open and close windows in the kitchen, living room and bedroom with care. Ensure to use both hand to open the window. Some force may be required(URL HIDDEN)PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE ARTWORK.
• The bedroom closet contains the bedding for the futon and may also be used to store personal items. The closet beside the bathroom contain towels that guests are welcome to use.
• Use of the washer and dryer is permitted. It is $1.75 to wash and $2.25 to dry your clothes. Avoid putting anything in the machines that may cause damage. Laundry basket in located inside the closet beside the bathroom.
• Use bathroom fans when showering or bathing and be gentle with the shower curtains and make sure that the shower curtain is closed when showering to prevent water collection on the bathroom floor. Toiletries under the sink may be used.
• Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Guests are welcome to use additional linens and towels as required.
• Place garbage in the white container under the sink. Place recycling in the bins provided.
• GARBAGE and RECYCLING are TUESDAY NIGHT for Wednesday pickup. If you or your party are not able to put the garbage and recycling out, co-ordinate with the owner 24 hours in advance to arrange take-out.
• Exercise caution when using the BBQ. Do not leave unattended. Ensure the valve on the propane tank is fully closed and the BBQ is covered after use. BBQ utensils are located in the closet in the studio.
• Ensure all doors and windows are closed and the front door is locked when exiting.
4. Use Energy Wisely
• Turn out any lights and equipment when not in use.
• Close all windows and blinds to minimize heat gain on hot days.
• Run appliances at off-peak times.
5. The internet is intended only for reasonable personal or business use. The owner does not accept any responsibility for any illegal internet use by renters or their guests.
• The wireless internet connection and password will be provided at the time of check in.
• Important contact numbers will also be provided at the time of check in.
6. Parking at the side of the building is limited to 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles may be parked on the street if on-street parking is available. Vehicles obstructing the sidewalk may be ticketed by the City of Ottawa. Any applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Ensure noise is kept to a reasonable volume. The noise bylaw comes into effect at 11pm.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. Check-In and Check-Out Procedures are as follows:
• For check-in a suitable time will be arranged to meet with the owners to retrieve the keys and for a tour of the property. Check in normally is after 4pm.
• For check-out, arrange a suitable time to meet with the owners to return the keys. Check-out should be before 11am.
• Kindly leave the unit in a reasonably tidy state at check-out and sign the guest-book!
10. THANKS AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 203 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น