This spacious monumental flat in the heart of Amsterdam is right in the middle of the centre, but beautifully tranquil. Located on the coveted Kerkstraat. A 2-bedroom property, with 2 double beds. My space is perfect for families and couples alike. Just 2 minutes from the stunning Amstelveld and in the heart of the canal district. Walking distance to everything, grocery store on the corner.
This is a monumental building recently refurbished in the heart of Amsterdam. It's positioned in the UNESCO World Heritage site between Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht and is surrounded by beautiful bars and cafes.
WiFi and access to the whole apartment.
There will be a host to welcome you to the apartment and to be your point of contact when we are not home ourselves.
As in many Amsterdam apartments, the windows are low and large: take care and do not lean out!
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, we charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: We will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €25, after midnight that will be €50. Please note, to bring this amount in cash since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour. Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thanks for understanding!
No smoking please. The windows are very low, so not very toddler friendly.