A gorgeous 2BD/1BA apartment. Fantastic view of the city. Designer decorated. Located in the sunny north slope of Bernal Heights, voted by Redfin as the most desirable neighborhood in America. The perfect place for visitors to stay in San Francisco!
Designed with comfort and style in mind, the apartment is located on a quiet residential street in Bernal Heights. It’s a very private apartment and not a raging party house.
** Features and Amenities **
* 2BR/1BA, 1000 square foot flat with beautifully maintained hardwood floors, high ceilings and original Victorian detail.
* Master bedroom has plush queen sized bed.
* The front room features a Design Within Reach couch, which converts to a comfortable sized bed which is larger than a queen and not quite a king.
* The front room also has access to a lovely deck with an awesome view.
* Quality linens are provided for both bedrooms.
* Modern bathroom – recently renovated. Plush bath, hand towels and washcloths provided.
* Living room has a 42” screen HDTV.
* Living room has speakers and stereo mini jack which you can plug into your ipod, iphone, and other devices.
* Six person dining room with wood burning fireplace.
* Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen.
* Kitchen is bright and sunny, fully equipped with updated amenities, double bowl sink, garbage disposal, dishwasher, gas stove, and fridge/freezer.
* Very sunny and private full patio deck in the back yard with lovely seating in the shade and sun.
* The apartment is on the second story and accessible through a single flight of stairs from the entrance at ground level.
* In-unit Washer and Dryer.
Experience Bernal’s restaurants, cafes, and the bustling nightlife in the Mission. A 5 minute stroll through the neighborhood will take you to Cortland Ave. with its a village-like atmosphere of locally owned cafes, restaurants, bars and unique stores. Explore and walk to other neighborhoods, or hop onto MUNI and be downtown in 20 minutes. The MUNI stop is only a 5-minute walk from here. We are within walking distance to all the activity of the Mission. MUNI bus stops are just a few blocks away. The Safeway grocery store and other Mission Street bars, restaurants and stores are about a 5 minute walk.
Transportation is easy- it is a 5 minute walk to bus stops, 15 minute walk to the nearest BART station.
If you prefer to drive, downtown SF is about 15 minutes by automobile.
From SFO- you can take the train for about $9 or catch a cab for about $40.
The apartment is part of a two unit home with separate entrances and separate floors. I live on the top floor, am easygoing, and you will barely notice my presence. Please feel free to carry on as if I were not here. I am happy to assist if you need anything. I look forward to hosting you!
Please keep conversation levels quiet while outside on the front deck and backyard patio after 10pm.