A unique garden flat with two bedrooms, a short walk from Camden Town and Regents Park. With quirky pieces and homely touches - it's the perfect base to explore London with Mornington Crescent station (Northern Line), just a two minute walk away. Our second bedroom is a garden room accessed via the private patio. Please read our listing in full before sending a booking enquiry.
- Please note, our second bedroom is a garden room accessed via the private patio
- Please note, the lower ceiling heights in the bathroom and garden room
- Please respect the flat and the neighbours.
- No parties at the flat
- No music beyond 10pm
- No smoking in the flat - please use the garden or light well
- No additional guests to visit the flat without prior permission
- No additional guests to stay overnight without approval on Airbnb's booking system
- Please inform me of hen and/or stag parties prior to booking
- Guests of any age count as additional guests and will be charged accordingly
- Check out is at 11am and Check in at 2pm
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 20 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I count myself lucky to have called Mornington Crescent home. Immediately south of the bustling and trendy Camden Town and within walking distance of the transport hubs of Euston and Kings Cross St. Pancras, it's a great base for exploring London and really living that 'London life'.
I am a twenty something social media manager, but over time my passion for hosting, meeting new people and travelling have also become major parts of my life and how I spend my time. I take pride in hosting and looking after the flat to maintain our high standards as seen in our reviews.
London is the perfect place for my favourite things: good food and stumbling upon new and interesting things to do! Let me know if you'd like any recommendations.
The flat is always ready for visitors. We like to keep it clean and uncluttered, such as you would expect in a good hotel space. But it is not a hotel - it is a home we like to share with you if you stay - and that is the beauty of Airbnb.
Note to Guests
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• In your profile, please include your phone number in case we need to contact you urgently.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)