6min walk from Shinjuku(新宿) Station.
Easy access from Narita and Haneda Airport,Shibuya,Shinagawa,etc.
My friend have apartment near Shinjuku, If this listing is full, please have a look at it:)
The apartment is located in just 6 mins walk from Shinjuku-新宿-station and on the 3rd floor with an elevator.
Convenient,yet quiet neighborhood in Shinjuku!!
･Easy access from Narita(成田) and Haneda(羽田) airport.
･There are 24h convenience stores near the apartment(1min walk)
･Near: Shinjuku(新宿),Omoide Yokocho(思い出横丁),Shinjuku Gyoen National Park(新宿御苑),Golden Gai(ゴールデン街),Kabukicho(歌舞伎町),etc.
You will love it:)
★FREE Portable Wi-Fi★
You can use,take it out with you during your stay.
This apartment is an "ENTIRE APARTMENT.
It isn't the share room.
You will be the ONLY GUESTS when you stay.
- double sized bed (140×200cm)
- double sized sofa bed(120×200cm)
-2 single sized futons (100×200cm)*Please ask
-Bath room(shampoo and soap are prepared)
-Electric kettle, flying pan, glasses and dishes
-Free Pocket Wi-Fi (you can take it out with you while you stay here)
-Clean bath towels(For number of people)
-Washing machine(a detergent is prepared)
1~2 guests: too spacious for 2!!
3~4 guests: comfortable enough:)
5~6 guests: might be a bit tight
★CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT★
CHECK-IN: anytime after 4pm.
*EARLY ARRIVAL:The apartment has no storage area outside of the apartment for luggage.
Please let us know and we will try to organize for you to drop your luggage after 11am.
CHECK-OUT: anytime up to 11am.
We are sorry but we can't keep your luggage after check out time.
You can store it in a coin-locker at any train stations.
You have full access to the apartment.
Nothing is shared in the apartment.
Everything is for you!!
I live in different apartment in TOKYO.
If you need anything,please let me know.I will help you ASAP.
I'll send the guidance of the way to the apartment with photos after I receive your reservation.
1. Please SEPARATE RUBBISH to bins, cans, plastic bottles and others and put them in each plastic bag.
2. Please DO NOT smoke inside the building especially the balcony and also around the building.
3. Please KEEP IT DOWN especially after 8 p.m.
4. Please take off your shoes at the room entrance.
5. Please DO NOT leave your things at the corridor like an umbrella as it is a share space everyone use.
6. Please turn off the air conditioner/heater and light when not there.
7. Please do not have a party.