Walk to the beach in 2 minutes and if you want breakfast out, the Spilled Bean café is next the water.
Private bedroom with queen size bed and separate shower & toilet for your private use in my townhouse opposite the beautiful & safe Palm Beach, Rockingham. This would suit a couple or single person of all ages. We are on the coast about 40 minutes south of Perth and Fremantle.
* skydive on Rockingham Beach
* swim, walk or
* just relax and enjoy the sunshine.
* Cafes and bars are only a 10 minute walk ,
* Shoalwater Marine Park is a 10 minute drive, or
* you can take the train into the city or Fremantle. If you have a car there is space for that too.
* Rockingham is a great place to start if you want to explore the south west of the state.
* Complementary tea & coffee
All my guest are considered part of the family, so help yourself to breakfast and make yourself at home. We have lots of international visitors, so I look forward to seeing you.
You can use the bottom floor and outdoor areas.
I am always available to answer any questions you may have and even occasionally show you around the local area.
No smoking inside, however you are welcome to smoke outside.
Hi everyone, I love to hear people's stories, always reading and have an interest in languages. Apart from my native English, I speak Albanian and some French, but I need to practice so I love having someone to talk in French with. If you would like to stay longer than a week, let me know and we can arrange that too.
Come and stay anytime, cheers