Vacation rental has a private entry, living area, large master bathroom, and covered lanai with kitchen. located in an exclusive neighborhood in Kona.
Pool is central to property and shared with a guest house on each opposite end of large property
This exceptional private residential vacation rental with infinity pool has a spacious and private living area, bathroom that includes a large shower with 2 shower heads and no tub and a double vanity, master bedroom and dining room, in addition to a large covered lanai with magnificent panoramic ocean views. Inviting interior and quiet location with cool breezes at a perfect 700 foot elevation allows for a relaxing and memorable stay in our beautiful town of Kailua Kona.
There is parking for one car in a covered carport, with a Private entrance to the vacation rental.
The Host is usually available on short notice to answer questions, provide any special need items, and to offer local knowledge.
The host lives in the in the main house. Our check-in time is 4pm and check out time is 11am but we may be able to accommodate early arrivals or late departures so please request at time of booking.
W(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Rental Agreement and cancellation policy
NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.
By reserving a stay at the vacation rental through airbnb.com, guests agree to the following terms and conditions, which constitute a Rental Agreement and Contract (the “Agreement”) that is a legally binding agreement made and entered into as of the on-line reservation date by and between the person(s) submitting payment as part of the reservation process (the “Guest”) and the owner Steve Barnes (“Rental Agent”), pursuant to which the Guest has agreed to rent the residence described in the on-line listing (the “Property”), for the duration of the Rental Term for the Total Rental Fee and other good and valuable consideration as described herein.
DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $200 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in garbage containers, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
- All keys are left on the dining table and unit is left unlocked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early check-in or late checkout.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or the security company employed by My Community.
PAYMENT – An advance payment of the rental rate is charged at the time of booking. The advance payment is not a damage deposit.
CANCELLATIONS - A Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees. A seven (7) day notice is required for cancellation. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time.
Cancellation or early departure after check in does not warrant any refund of rent. If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to two (2) persons. An additional charge or $45 per person per night for guests in addition to two (2) will be assessed. Guest agrees that no more than 2 persons shall be permitted on the Property at any time during the Rental Term, all of whom shall comply with the conditions and restrictions imposed upon Guest under this Agreement.
INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen & towel setup.
NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We offer beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
CONDITION AND USE OF PROPERTY
The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Rental Agent shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, cable TV access or other items as applicable. Rental Agent shall not be held responsible for such items failure to work, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible.
Guest shall use the Property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the Property and keep the Property in clean and sanitary condition at all times. Guest and any additional permitted guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall Guest use the Property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the Property. The entire estate of which the Property is a part is non-smoking, and Guest shall not smoke or permit any person that Guest may invite to the Property to smoke, either within the Property or on the estate premises.
DEFAULT - If Guest should fail to comply with the conditions and obligations of this Agreement, Guest shall surrender the Property, remove all Guest’s property and belongings and leave the Property in good order and free of damage. No refund of any portion of the Total Rental Fee shall be made and if any legal action is necessary, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement from the other party for all costs incurred.
ASSIGNMENT OR SUBLEASE - Guest shall not assign or sublease the Property or permit the use of any portion of the Property by other persons who are not family members or guests of the Guest and included within the number of and as permitted occupants under this Agreement.
ENTRY AND INSPECTION - Rental Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If Rental Agent has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or property, Rental Agent may enter the Property without advance notice.
UNAVAILABILITY OF PROPERTY - In the event the Property is not available for use during the Rental Term due to reasons, events or circumstances beyond the control of Rental Agent, Rental Agent shall immediately return all payments made by the Guest, whereupon this Agreement shall be terminated and Guest and Rental Agent shall have no further obligations or liabilities in any manner pertaining to this Agreement.
1. Please note, the landlord, owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. Quiet time is 9 pm. The Property is located in a private neighborhood, in consideration of guests in the additional vacation rental and neighbors that reside nearby we ask that after 9 pm and before 8 am that guests respect the quiet time requirement. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order
3. Pool is not lighted during evening hours. No diving, no children under the age of 12 are allowed in or near the pool. Keep children under active supervision at all times. Stay in arm’s reach of young kids. Designate a responsible person to watch the water when people are in the pool, never allow anyone to swim alone. Have young or inexperienced swimmers wear a U.S. Coast Guard-approved life jacket.
4. Pets are NOT allowed.
5. PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas assigned directly in front of the rental only. Parking on the road above is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
6. Construction: Homes and property in Kailua-Kona area of the rental are privately owned. A property owner's decision to build or remodel a property in close proximity to the home you have rented is outside the control of the owner / landlord agent. While we always hope that your vacation is not disrupted in any way, we are not able to control construction activity on private property or offer a refund of any kind in this event. Kailua-Kona is a very desirable area with many homes under construction at any given time. We are very sorry but we cannot move people, or give refunds for construction noise or inconvenience.
7. WATER AND SEPTIC –DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to two hundred dollars ($200).
8. Storms: If there is a storm, tsunami or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless within the guidelines of (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) policies.
9. Energy Conservation: Please turn off all lights, Fans, and TV and check to see that all water faucets are turned off when not in use for energy conservation.
10. Lost and Found: If you leave an item behind, call as soon as possible. We will make every effort to find the lost items. Please note that the owner is not responsible for personal items left in the rental. Any items found that are unclaimed within 30 days will be donated to a local charity.
11. Equipment, Electronics and Appliances: Although we cannot guarantee the operation of all appliances, the owner makes every effort to ensure that the equipment and appliances are in working order. Agents, authorized employees or repairmen may enter the premises for purposes connected with repair, care or maintenance of the rental property. We will do our utmost to have any malfunction repaired in a timely manner; however, no refunds are given for equipment, electronics or appliance failure.
12. Pets/Allergies: This rental does not allow pets. The owner may still have had a cat or dog in residence. We can make no guarantee for an allergen-free home. Further, failure to abide by our no pets policy by allowing pets on the premises, either your own or guests, will result in a loss of security deposit and termination of lease. Any guest or day visitor who brings a pet without expressed written permission from the owner is cause for immediate eviction.
Locked Areas: Please respect any locked areas within your rental home, which are reserved for storage of the owner's private property. These areas are not included in the rental.
Descriptions: We make every effort to ensure accurate descriptions of the homes we represent. We cannot, however, be responsible for typographical errors or changes made by the Landlords in furnishings or equipment. If a tenant does not personally inspect the premises prior to agreeing to the stay, they agree to accept the rental property as is, provided it meets the basic standards of habitability under Hawaii law. PLEASE NOTE: Our rentals are described as No Pets Allowed, this does not mean a pet has never been in the home and that the home is pet free.
HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests purchase travel insurance. If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (URL HIDDEN) for details and to purchase.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Have a Wonderful and Pleasant Stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 107 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น