Beautiful 3 Bed, 2 Bath Mountain Chalet On Secluded Lot In Pines With Large Treetop Wraparound Deck. Only steps away from Pinewood Country Club golf course.
Close to Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon.
Beautiful 3 Bed, 2 Bath Mountain Chalet On Secluded Lot In Pines With Large Treetop Deck.
Let your troubles melt away in this fantastic private Chalet with views from every window! Take a deep breath of clean fresh air and enjoy cool summer temps. 1650 sq feet 3 bedroom plus loft, 2 bathrooms. (Master with King bed plus loft with foldout queen sleeper upstairs) 2 bedrooms downstairs (2 twins and queen bed). Sleeps 6 to 8 people. Large Wrap around deck with gas grill. Large fireplace, outside Conversation/Fire Pit. WiFi and Satellite Dish with HBO and premium channels.
Kitchen stocked with pots, pans, dishes and spices. Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Bird Watch from our deck - see Woodpeckers and if you are lucky a blue jay.
Homes in this area are on 1 acre or larger lots. So you will not be bothered by the neighbors!
Close to Flagstaff.
Questions? Email us, we actually answer them.
Suitability: children welcome, dogs considered with a fee please ask, Sorry no cats allowed due to allergies, non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible, Minimum Age Limit for Renters is 25, rates advertised are for a total of 8 people. We do no allow large gatherings or parties at this property.
People who bring unannounced pets or guests will be subject to losing some or all of their deposit. please make sure to let us know about how many many people you plan to have at the property.
During holidays and summer there is a 4 days minimum
whole house except for basement and master bedroom closet
Always available by phone or email. Maintenance person lives nearby.
CHECK-IN and Helpful Tips – please read!
Your check-in time is 4 p.m. During busy holiday and summer periods an early check in may not be possible. Please ask.
Upon arrival please go through the cabin and let us know of any issues right away.
Esther or AJ can be reached by emailing (EMAIL HIDDEN) or cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
KEY To enter the property you will use the CODE that we have emailed you in a separate email. This code will work for the duration of your stay. To lock the door, press the lock button. PLEASE bring your code with you so you do not get locked out. We do not lock the storm door so you will only need a code to access the main door.
WIFI – Network is Hummingbird and the password is MyFirstCabin
Kitchen: We have a Keurig coffee(k- cup) maker and a Mr. Coffee Maker. If you find food or coffee you are welcome to use it. We also have an array of spices- sugar, salt/pepper and various seasonings there for you to use. There are pots, pans, cookie sheets, roasting pans and a large crock pot.
Laundry : Please bring your own laundry detergent if you need to do personal laundry. The detergent at the cabin is only to be used for towels and sheets for the cabin.
Water – The refrigerator has an ice maker and filtered water. We change the filter on a regular basis so the water is fine to drink.
Groceries – The Shell station has basic items such as Milk, Eggs, firewood and Beverages etc... Larger grocery stores would be in Flagstaff.
Cell Phone Coverage – AT&T service works well at the cabin. I assume other carriers are ok.
Firewood - If you plan to use the fireplace or fire pit, please bring with you or purchase at the Shell station for $6 a bundle. You can also bring Dura flame type of logs which work nicely. The wood under the deck is not the best for burning as it is probably wet. So we recommend that you buy your own.
Make sure the Flue to the fireplace is opened before using the fireplace.
Remember to keep your fire small and do not leave unattended.
Central Heat Thermostat –Located in the living room. Please use HEAT mode. Press up/down areas to adjust temp. There is no A/C. Thank you for turning down to 60 if you leave the house to go out for the day. (Note when you adjust the temp it may take up 3 minutes to start working)
Gas Grill – if the tank for the gas grill is empty, there is a replacement tank in basement/crawlspace. Email or text us and we will give you the code. This is how we know that we need to have the backup tank refilled. If you cannot get a hold of us we recommend that you swap it out at the Shell station. We can reimburse you with
Garbage – Please use the Norton Garbage Can. Pickup is on Monday AM, we ask our guests who are here on Sundays to help by rolling out the garbage can to the curb on Sunday evenings. If you are unable to do this please let us know and we will send someone over to do it.
Recycle – Pickup is on Thursdays please roll can out to curb on Wednesday evening.
TV – Has only one input therefore if someone wants to use the Blu Ray Dvd player they need to disconnect the satellite receiver out of the TV and connect the Blue Ray Player and vice versa. The DVD player has apps on it such as Netflix, Amazon Video etc...
Bluetooth Speaker – Can be used to listen to music outside on the deck or by the fire pit. However, please do not leave outside in the elements. It can be charged via supplied USB cable.
Ceiling Fans/Lights – are operated by remote control. One short press and the light or the fan is on. Long press turns on the dimmer functionality.
CHECK-OUT/ CLOSING THE CABIN POLICY
Your check-out time is no later than 11 a.m. (During busy holiday and summer periods we will not be able to accommodate a late checkout because our maid will need time to prepare the cabin for the next guest who will be checking in on the same day.)
Before you leave, please do the following to ensure your deposit refund and help our housekeeper prepare for our next guests.
Please remove all sheets from the beds that were used and place on laundry room floor so that maid knows to wash them. Take all dirty towels and also place on the laundry room floor. Please leave comforters and blankets in the rooms that you found them in.
If you used the snow shovels please return them to the laundry room.
Wash dishwasher safe dishes in the dishwasher. All Pots and Pans and large items should be hand washed and put away.
Remove any food that you brought to the cabin with you.
Remove and Bag all of your trash from inside and outside the cabin and place in the Norton trash barrel. Or recycle bin for glass, paper and cans only. On Sunday please roll the trash barrel to the curb in front of the cabin for pick-up. Recycle goes out on Wednesday night.
If the fireplace was used make sure fire is extinguished. Do NOT remove ashes.
If the fire pit was used make sure fire is extinguished and place cover over.
Please make sure all appliances are turned off.
If you used the central heat please turn thermostat in living room down to 50 degrees.
If you used electric wall or space heaters make sure they are all turned to OFF and unplugged before you go.
If the BBQ was used, please return all utensils to the cabin. Double check to make sure gas is turned off.
If you brought your pet, please remove all your pets’ feces from the property. Please place the feces in a plastic bag before placing it in the trash barrel.
An additional pet fee of $25 per night per pet will be charged when pet feces is found on the property.
Report broken, stained or damaged items AS THEY OCCUR so we may prepare for our next guests stay. This will prevent additional $25 trip charges each way being deducted from your damage deposit. (if the item damaged is or broken due to normal wear and tear, you will not be charged however please let us know so we can replace it for the next guest!)
Blue Jay Vista
Check each room and look under beds to make sure you have gathered all of your personal belongings!
Please close/lock/rods in tracks on all windows, close all blinds, turn off all lights and lock the front door by pressing the lock button. The front screen door remains unlocked.
THANK YOU FOR COMING! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!
Esther and AJ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
By Booking this rental you agree to the following rules.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between (“Homeowners") and ______________(“Guest") as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1.Property. The property is located at:
Munds Park AZ 86017
The property is furnished and includes linens, towels, kitchen utensils and everything listed on the website under amenities.
2.Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 persons.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 11a.m. (the “Checkout Date").
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2 night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees - as quoted on Airbnb.
a.Deposit: A refundable deposit of $300 is due at the time of booking.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i.damage to the property or furnishings;
ii.dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii.any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest's stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
c.Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due at the time of booking
See AirBNB website quote.
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
As agreed on the Airbnb website .
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are book online with a credit card on Airbnb website.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print)Name (print):
Phone # (during stay):Phone # (during stay):
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Smoking is allowed outside only. This cabin is located in forest that is prone to fires. Smokers should only use ashtrays to extinguish cigarettes/cigars. Do not throw cigarette butts on the property as they can cause a fire.
2. If the fire pit is used please make sure to extinguish the fire when done. Leave ashes in the fire pit. Place metal cover over top of the fire pit after using. Do not use fire pit on windy days or when there are fire restrictions.
3. Fireworks are not allowed on the property due to fire risk.
4. ATVs and other off road vehicles are not permitted to be driven off road around the property. They can be parked in the driveway. If extremely dirty, don't bring them on the driveway before cleaning.
5. Maximum occupancy for this unit is 8 people. At no time should there be more than 8 people visiting or staying at the property. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. If more than 8 people are at the property without prior permission extra fees will be deducted from the deposit. If you have more than 8 people it may be allowed under some circumstances but please contact us to ask.
6. Guests are permitted to use the television, stereo equipment and WIFI in a normal fashion. Renters agree to not tamper with any electronic equipment in the home. Guests should not reset or modify any equipment in the home. If the Guest is having issues operating the television, stereo or accessing internet they should contact the owners immediately for assistance.
7. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Blue Jay Vista
8. When available we may provide bicycles or sleds for guests to borrow. Equipment such as bicycles and sleds are used at the renters own risk. The owners are not responsible for any harm arising from the use or malfunction of this equipment. Guests are expected to bring along their own safety gear such as helmets.
9. Children are not allowed to be left alone or unsupervised at the property. The home is not “child proofed" so please supervise your child.
10. Guests are not permitted to sit or lean on railings in the home or on the deck.
11. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
12. Only use appliances for their intended uses
13. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. If pets are brought onto the property without pre approval a fee will be deducted out of the deposit.
PARKING – Parking is limited to ____4___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
15. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While clean linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels in the summer. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. For longer stays you may need to wash towels and sheets for your own use.
16. Fireplace: Please leave ashes in the fireplace when done using. Logs can continue to burn even when they look like they are not. So it is best to leave in in the fireplace. Please do not start a fire on the morning of your departure. Always make sure that Flue is open before using.
17. Toilets: PLEASE DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. Please use trash for all other items. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or other items have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged to remedy the damages.
18. Storms : No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
19. The Renter shall abide by all local, State and Federal laws.
20. The Renter will be responsible for any fine and/or violation imposed on the owner/s due to the renter's negligence.
21. Owner/Agent does not permit loud gatherings. A disturbance caused by the Renter or Renter's Occupant's or Invitees that results in any police action, complaints from the neighbors is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of this Vacation
Blue Jay Vista
Rental Agreement, immediate eviction and all monies paid will be forfeited as permitted
15.Owners are not responsible for weather, road closures, power outages, etc. If Renter is concerned about disruptions like this we recommend that they purchase travel insurance.