ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
The apartment offers an outstanding value. Designed with your comfort in mind this contemporary apartment is a perfect choice for those looking to let a space with an easily access to the Excel, the City and Central London.
This 2nd floor spacious, airy and bright one bedroom apartment in a new development in Royal Victoria is a perfect choice for those looking to let a space with an easily access to the Excel, o2, the City and Central London.
It is an ideal choice for a couple or a small family of up to 4 persons. A large bedroom with an Italian queen-size, solid wood bed is a guarantee of a good night sleep. Open plan layout is perfect for family vacation with a sofa-bed in the lounge that turns into a really comfortable double bed. A generous balcony that overlooks a private, communal area can be used as a designated smoking area.
AREA: The Royal Victoria Dock is the largest of three docks in the Royal Docks of east London, now part of the redeveloped Docklands. Royal Docklands area is in zone 3 bordering with zone 2 (London is divided in radial zones from 1 (central) to 6, so the area is well located given how big and spread out the city is).
You are able to access all parts of the house. It is a one bedroom apartment situated on the 2nd floor & there is a lift in the building. A BALCONY that can be used as a smoking area.
PARKING: Designated private parking space is available at extra costs of £5 per day and maximum of £20 per week, NOT included in the booking costs. Please contact us to arrange this.
APPLIANCES AVAILABLE IN THE APARTMENT: Central heating radiation, washing / drying machine, fridge-freezer, stove, electric oven, toaster, kettle, iron, vacuum cleaner, wireless Wi-Fi, TV equipped with HDMI cable and Netflix. An open plan kitchen has all utensils: pots, pans, cutlery, plates, glasses, etc.
- There is an Wi-Fi unlimited broadband in the apartment with a provider's guarantee that the broadband speeds, even at peak times would not slow down. The broadband is suitable for streaming live TV, downloading and surfing.
- TV equipped with HDMI cable and Netflix.
- Large bedroom has a queen size bed, a built-in wardrobe and a large window. There are lots of extra pillows in case you need them.
- The sofa-bed in the lounge turns into a really comfortable double bed.
LOCATION: We are located 12 minutes’ walk from Canning Town tube station (Jubilee Line) or 6 min from the Royal Victoria Station for the Docklands Light Railway (DLR).
- Check out Transport for London (TFL) official website or online maps to explore different means of transport and durations by train to get to Central London
We are here to answer your questions and help you settle. Any questions feel free to shoot me via AIRBNB and I will get back to you as soon as. You can read in the reviews that I am helpful and friendly and want my guests to have the most awesome time.
However, if by awesome you mean NO interaction and wish to be left to your own devises, this is not a problem.
Please respect my lovely house and neighbours and you will not hear from me until just few days before your check out time.
I ofter send curtsey emails at the beginning and towards the end of anyone's stay to ensure we are all good, you know all directions & generally a chance for me to say 'Hi!' Apart from that the level of communication is entirety up to you.
* * * CLEANING OF THE HOUSE: The low cleaning fee ONLY covers the laundry and basic cleaning.
Before a check out please kindly ensure the following:
- Kitchen is left clean and tidy – this includes but is not limited to washing dishes, counters, stove, etc.
- Bins are emptied and no rubbish is left behind
- Dispose of any leftover food from the fridge
- Strip beds and leave the used duvet sets next to the bed
- Vacuum carpets
* * * CLEANING FEE: Low cleaning fee only covers bedding and towels laundry and not cleaning of the apartment itself. My guests are expected to keep the apartment clean at all times and leave it upon check out as clean as they would have received it when they checked in. You will be staying in my home and leaving it dirty when you leave is not only unacceptable but also heartbreaking for me. I will make sure that the apartment is sparkling clean and as nicely prepared for your arrival as I can make it. I hope and expect you to leave it in the same clean and perfectly looked after condition when you check out. Unless this is the case I will have to deduct money from your deposit @ £12 per hour for any addition cleaning that will be required to clean my home. Hope it all sounds fair to you?
* * * HOUSE RULES: The apartment is my primary residence and so please treat home and neighbors with care and respect. I want to you to have fun and feel at home and comfortable during your time in London, HOWEVER, the wellbeing of my lovely neighbors is my priority and I would hate to hear any complains while I am welcoming you to my apartment.
* * * There is a STRICTLY NO PARTY & NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE RULE (garden has a designated smoking area and I personally laid a new carpet) that I feel very precious about.
CHECK IN / OUT: For confirmed reservations I would be most grateful if you please let me know your arrival time at least a day before, as I may have to leave keys somewhere for you.
PETS: Your ferry friend is welcome to stay in my apartment as long as you agree to the below:
Pet is full potty trained and its litter tray remains on the balcony at all times. Litter tray not to be displayed in a bathroom or kitchen to prevent bad smells.
Furniture is returned in an undamaged state. In case of any damage part or full deposit will be retained and not reimbursed.
Carpets are kept clean at all times. If carpets are damaged in any way, including but not limited to urination and bad smells, I would request to have them deep cleaned by a professional company (£90 per room).
All pet's hair is thoroughly vacuumed & cleaned from furniture and carpets before check out.
Apartment to be inspected for any damage, bad smells, hair, cleaning instructions, etc. before check out.
I feel very precious about my rules and if you break them I will not hesitate to file an official complain and retain your deposits partly or in full. Hope it sound fair.
Hi, I'm Lina!
Originally from Poland, I have lived in UK for 10+ years.
I work as an Executive Assistant for an Investment Bank in the City and making everyone’s life as seamless as possible is what I do for a living (and I like to think I am exceptionally good at it).
In my free time I study Interior Design & I dream of becoming a furniture designer one day soon so my love of design and furniture should not be a surprise. Most furniture in my Airbnb listings have been obtained in a sustainable way. I either bought it in second hand shops; collected it from those who decided it was time to upgrade and offered them for free; or build it myself with a helping hand of my amazing boyfriend O (who never complains when I wake him up to drive me to a car boot sale @ 0730 on Sunday morning). All furniture have been lovingly refurbished to match the style of the space. Check out my listings & I hope you like the final effect.
I have a cat called Malina (raspberry in Polish) that lives with me in Newbury Park. You can see her relaxing in her beloved garden on one of the pictures form the 1BD near Newbury Park / Seven Kings listing. She is the sweetest and most friendly creature ever (just like her owner).
I would love to host you in my home. I will do my best to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Any questions feel free to shoot me an email via AIRBNB and I will get back to you as soon as. You can read in all of the reviews that I am friendly, polite, helpful and I always go an extra mile to make my guests have the most awesome time during their time in London and my apartments. HOWEVER, I do not like to be taken for granted or driven mad (who does?) so if you are a demanding-attention-at-2.48AM type please appreciate that Airbnb is not a hotel with a 27/7 reception service and consideration in this respect is not only appreciated but also expected. I love Jarod Kintz quote that summaries my point best:
“To get faster and better service, ring a bell. It’s the same principal as honking at someone in traffic. People respond well to it, and they seem to really enjoy it.”
I have done my best to ensure that all my Airbnb listings have detail descriptions of the space, location, etc. However, if you have ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK - I KNOW SOMETIMES LITTLE DETAILS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE ON A DECISION FOR A PLACE TO STAY.
I hope to hear form you soon and, in the meantime, happy browsing!
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน