The apartment located in Chao Yang district which is the new wealthy neighborhood in Beijing. The fine management of greening in living area can benefit the residents. The apartment locates very near to the subway station. The room has 25 square meters living space, and a living room share with others.
The private room with bathroom, balcony and French window, facing the south. The room has very good lighting, very open field, very quiet neighborhood and modern decoration.
1) Our apartment uses pure cotton bed linen which changes very often. We insist on the highest standards of cleanliness in our apartment to make sure every resident has a clean environment.
2) We have 50M broadband network and FREE cable television.
3) This room has more than 25 square meters living space with solid wood flooring. This apartment is fully furnished with LED television, KELON air-conditioner, desk, lamp, electric pot and wardrobe.
4) 1.5 meters wide bed with pure cotton bed linen.
5) Bathroom: Haier washing machine, electric water heater, hair blower. Hot water available all the time.
6) The living room and sitting room are separated. We have couch and 42 inches television in living room that you can enjoy your meal here.
7) Kitchen: We offer all of the cooking utensil, including electric rice cooker and refrigerator.
8) FREE: water, electricity, cable TV, gas, cleaning fee, property management fee, heating fee, wifi.
9) Security: We have auto fire security protection system fire extinguisher. We also have 24-hour-monitor in public area to protect your safety.
The apartment located in Chao Yang District, near the subway station line 6th, and Xidan Department Store, opposite to Lijingwan international hotel.
The resident can uses everything in private room and share the facilities in public area with the others. The public area includes living room, dining room and kitchen.
We will change the bed linen after your permission.
Our staff will clean the public area every few days.
Please throw away the garbage in your own room.
Please bring your identity card or passport.
Please protect facilities in your room and in public area.
Please do not use the room for illegal activities.
Please close the window and lock the door when you leave the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Please be quiet after 8:30 p.m.
Please do not throw the garbage to public area.