Located in Prenzlauer Berg, surrounded by great dining and original shopping, this magnificent turn-of-the-century flat is the perfect place to discover Berlin from on foot, by bike or public transportation or to simply spend an day on the balcony.
Located in the district of Prenzlauer Berg, our large home is a beautiful turn-of-the-century building with a gorgous view of the Kulturbrauerei complex across the street, a historic brewery building that hosts cinemas, clubs, theatres and a grocery store.
The interior is a mix of old and modern. We have a large kitchen that you are free to use including lots of equipment, a large living area and a balcony where you can enjoy your meals with a few of the bustling city life below.
This is our own apartment which we rent out while on vacations, so we are sure you will feel right at home and enjoy the amenities, books, music that come with a fully equipped place. Have breakfast on the balcony, enjoy your coffee on the window board overlooking the street or feel free to cook dinner.
We are happy to provide you with information about the place and the area in advance. While you are here, you will have our apartment all by yourselves, but our next door neighbors are available for your needs and questions.
There are two beds: One large double bed in the master bedroom and a single bed that can be pulled out to hold two mattresses in the guest bedroom.
While check-in time is generally flexible, check-in does need some advance co-ordination as we need for someone to be there for you when you get here if we're travelling ourselves (which is usually the case when we rent out our flat).
If we have guests before or after you, we will need time for cleaning which means you might have to leave in the morning around 10/11 or might not be able to arrive before the afternoon around 4.
We are leaving a little booklet with rules & recommendations on the kitchen desk for you.
These are the most basic rules:
- We will be asking of a copy / photo of your passport after confirmation. This is our home, please understand that we wish to know who is going to live in it.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony.
- No parties or guests, please, especially none that you have just met.
- Always lock both locks on the apartment door when you're leaving, even if you are just going downstairs or when you are inside.
- Feel free to use our Wifi, but refrain from illegal downloads (film, music...). Please, tell your children, too.