Home living with hotel quality, 973 sf (90 sm):
Very clean & spacious 1 bedroom 1 living room 1 kitchen 1 bath apartment, 648 sf (60 sm) indoor space plus a patio, another 325 sf (30 sm), located in a classic townhouse of a safe & quiet residential area in Manhattan; with easy access to subway, sight seeing & market. Good reviews.
You will get 973 sf (90 sm): 648 sf (60 sm) indoor space plus a patio, another 325 sf (30 sm):
Bedroom 1 (0 flight up): 1 queen-sized bed;
Living Room (0 flight up): 1 full sized 10” Futon bed;
With 1 Kitchen, and 1 Bathroom, with backyard patio with BBQ. Good for 4 people.
Cotton/silk beddings, ultra quiet air conditioner (cooling and heating), dresser, nightstand, alarm clock with 2 USB charging ports, TV chest (holding your clothes), TV with basic channels, coffee table, side tables, chairs.
Kitchen: full line of pots and utensils, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, and a full size fridge.
Bathroom: clean towels and linens, and shower necessities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash).
Private backyard with patio furniture and propane BBQ.
Other amenities: Internet, ironing board, hair dryer, educated and resourceful hosts.
If you like to travel like a local, you will like it.
1 bedroom 1 living room 1 kitchen 1 bath apartment and private backyard with patio furniture and propane BBQ.
Guests will have access to a binder which is full of neighborhood restaurant recommendations, sightseeing tips, and fun facts about New York City.
100% commitment rate, we have never cancelled on any confirmed booking! Don't risk being trapped in NYC without a place to stay!
We live upstairs, and are available to suggest tourist ideas, directions, and local shopping & dinning suggestions.
Sleep in comfort. Don't settle for loud window AC units, and small beds, when you can have Queen sized beds, and ultra quite AC units.
We have another 1 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor (1 flight up), with same settings, except it lacks access to the backyard, it has a larger living room, but a smaller kitchen. Please see "A Safe & Pleasant Time in NYC, 2"
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) No smoking inside the apartment building, only outdoors in the backyard patio.
2) Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am, please refrain from making noise that would disturb our neighbors during this time.
3) Only registered guests may sleep in the apartment.
4) Pets are not allowed.
5) A lockbox will be provided for Guests who check in after 10 pm. Normal check in time is 3 - 10 pm.
6) Guests should check out of the room by 11 am. The next guest will check in at 3 pm, and the maid needs time to clean the room. A late check out may be possible if new guests are not arriving that day. Please inquire.
7) Guests who need to store bags may do so here on the 3rd floor.
8) Please sort your trash. If the trash is not sorted according to NYC recycling law, and we have to re-sort it, a $150 fee will be applied.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 39 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น