Sunny, fresh & clean 2+ bedroom (the + bedroom is tiny but can sleep 2 people) one bath second-floor apartment 3 blocks from 24/7 bus to Time Square/Midtown area.From the bus stop in NYC, walk to Empire State Building, Top of The Rock, Central Park, etc. Full kitchen, dining area for six, reliable, fast wifi. Parking for small cars at the back of the house through a narrow alleyway. Big cars park on the street (visitor permit loan, let us know in advance). Personal entry code for your use.
* Fully equipped apartment where you can relax with your friends and family
* Towels, linens, bedding provided
* DIning table for 6
* Fast dependable wifi
* Private keypad code for you only, no keys to lose
* 24/7 super easy access to Manhattan, buses go every 2 min, $3 per trip
* Walk home from bus or walk in neighborhood safely, very low crime area
* Supermarket, cake bakery, water park, restaurants, city skyline view all in walking distance.
* External security camera for mutual security
** Private parking (note that the shared access to the back is VERY narrow, so large SUV's will not fit).
** Fast and reliable wifi
** Coin-op laundry in basement
** Concierge services - we're happy to help you plan your day, book tickets, arrange tours, etc.
We live a few blocks away and I'm reachable whenever you need me.
Once you've booked, very detailed information for transit options will be provided to you by an exclusive app that no other hosts are using!
We have a Ring video doorbell so we can monitor the building exterior for your safety and our safety.
Q: How will I get the keys?
A: No keys! Just a four digit door code, specific to your booking. The door code will be active from 4pm on your check-in day until 11am on your check out day.
Q: Is it near the subway?
A: We are across the river from midtown, but there is no subway access (yet). Instead, we commute by the super awesome “chicken buses” or private jitney buses, that run every 5 minutes, all day and all night. As in 24/7 access. The cost is $3 per trip (cash only, no tickets) and I’ll send you detailed info once you’ve booked.
Q: Is the neighborhood safe?
A: Union City is a very comfortable and easy place to be in. There are tons of families, professionals, apartments, private houses and the streets are well lit. You can walk home at any time of the night and not be bothered.
Q: Do I need to bring towels, a hair dryer, or linens?
A: Nope! I provide all these things. Same with basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, hand soap
Q: Can my friend sleep on the sofa?
A: I’m very particular about the guest count. You may only have the number of guests stay that you booked for. What if there is an emergency and we need to evacuate the building? Don’t you want me to know how many people are there? Please communicate with me if you have a last minute friend want to stay with you.
Q: What's my total booking price?
A: Hosts see a different screen then guests. You’ll see the final price on the pre-approval, or you can check the final price yourself by entering your dates and the number of guests. The system will calculate the amount and show you the total (but it won’t show me the final total as I don’t see the service fee). figure should be present after you enter your dates.
Q: Does the house look the same as the photos?
A: Yes, the pictures were taken by the official airbnb photographer. I may change around the linens or move some cushions around, but it looks like the pictures.
One last thing: Because you read this entire listing to the end, you get bonus points for your ability to follow directions. To redeem them (for increased chance of booking!) just include the phrase “I read the FAQs!" at the top of your message.
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residents. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $35.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
**All guests in the party, including babies and infants, must be disclosed in writing in your initial request. Parties arriving with undisclosed persons of any age will not be admitted to the property and the reservation will be cancelled with no refund.
* No smoking at all indoors, but you can smoke in the back outside area.
Coin laundry in basement.
* Please - no food in bedrooms. It's very easy to stain linens with food spots, and then very hard to clean those linens. Also, it encourages pests, something we are very careful to never have! There is a kitchen with seating and the dining room for your use.
* Cleaning fee covers sanitizing the bathroom and kitchen, dusting, vacuum/mop of floors and turnover of linens. Guests are expected to wash/dry/put-away all their dishes, tie up the trash and leave the place tidy prior to check-out.
* Check out by 11am, there is great baggage storage at Greyhound Baggage in Port Authority Bus Terminal near Times Square.
* Absolutely no downloading of copyrighted materials (no bit torrent, for example). Any copyright infringement by guest subject to release of guests info to copyright holder for further action.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 27 ธันวาคม 2017 - 02 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 5 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1879 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We have a number of listings, so look for me online at superhostnyc. Each of our listings has very easy access into Times Square - we are big advocates of our local bus service which we call the "chicken bus". Buses run every 5 min, 24/7 to Times Square. Take a look at our guest reviews to see what travelers say about getting in and out of NYC. We are not agents, my husband, Jay and I take care of guests full time!
We are Canadians living in the US, and are well traveled ourselves and know how important a good nights sleep is while you're away.
We will make sure that you are comfortable here.
Languages spoken: French, Portuguese
I tweet like a bird as superhostnyc.