Spacious and bright 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment in a private condominium with swimming pool in the town of Tulum. Stroll out to nearby restaurants, or ride your bike to the beach, cenotes or Tulum ruins. Full kitchen, Wi-Fi, AC, balcony
Welcome to Casa Bloom!
Inspired by the colors of the Mexican Caribbean, we created this bright and breezy space to make you feel at home in Tulum.
- 120 square-meter condo
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- Master bedroom: king-size bed, desk with chair, sitting area for quiet reading, en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet.
- Second bedroom: queen-size bed, vanity area and closet space. Separate bathroom located across the hall dedicated to this bedroom.
- Air conditioning in the 2 bedrooms.
- Hot water in the 2 bathrooms.
- Common garden area and swimming pool.
Other house amenities:
- fully equipped kitchen
- in-house laundry room (washer)
- bed linens
- smart TV (direct wireless internet access to Netflix; cable)
- basic pantry (drinking water, coffee, olive oil, spices, sugar, etc.)
- one dedicated parking space
- toaster, microwave, coffee machine, blender, etc.
Our unit is located within a private and gated condominium. Guests will have access to all garden areas, including the swimming pool. If you're driving, you will have access to a dedicated parking space.
We are available if you have any questions. We are reachable by email, text message or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). It will be our pleasure to provide tips on what to do and where to eat in Tulum.
Please check our other lodging options in Tulum!
Our apartment is located within a gated condominium. As such, the common areas are shared by other units. We ask our guests to keep that in mind when using the pool area, and to keep noise at a reasonable level, so that all can enjoy this wonderful place! As a courtesy to other guests, smoking is not permitted inside the apartment, but is allowed on the balcony and rooftop patio. Pets are not allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 324 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am originally from Porto, Portugal, but lived in Montreal, Canada for many years before moving to Mexico with my husband, Eyal, who is from Mexico City. After traveling together for some time, Eyal and I fell in love with Tulum and chose this wonderful place as our home. We got married, started a diving business and had our baby boy here: we have set roots in this land of jungle, cenotes and reefs. Tulum’s incredible natural setting and multicultural, laid-back people and atmosphere are a perfect match to our way of life. Let us share it with you!