ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
The best and most famous district of São Paulo. In Jardins, near Paulista Avenue, concentrate large multinationals, large companies and foreign banks, with charming bars and trendy everyday.
The apartment is in the heart of Jardins and less than 2 minutes walking, you will find bakeries, supermarkets, pharmacies, the city's best restaurants, and above all, very safe to walk at any time of day or night.
There are buses to destinations for all districts of São Paulo and walking for 5 to 10 minutes you will be at Avenida Paulista and Ibirapuera Park.
The apartment is large and charming, with a comfortable room can accommodate up to two people. Two twin-size bed, wi-fi and closet.
Private bathroom with power shower hot / cold and hairdryer.
The apartment has a nice kitchen with refrigerator, utensils for small snacks and room for common use with cable TV.
Apartment very clean and careful.
We provide bed linen and bath and possibility of hiring breakfast and laundry (values to match).
Visitors will not be accepted in the apartment. Visits can wait in the reception building - while staying in our house we just ask guests to use common sense. Keep the room clean and quite! No loud music. No smoking inside the apartment, please!
Living room, cable TV, wi-fi, kitchen and service area
I am available to help you during your stay in the city and indicate good places to visit, eat well, walk around, and have fun in the city.
Some magic rules for my house:
1. Cleaning - We do have a cleaning lady (Mirian), that works Monday and Thursday from 09am to 3pm.
2. Machines - We do have some machines to help us in the service of the house: wash machine, dish wash machine etc.
We kindly ask to everybody before start to deal with the machines to ask us how each one works, to avoid malfunctioning.
3. Shoes - We don't use shoes inside the house. Various reasons: the floor is white, we don't want to bring dust inside the house, we leave the energies of the street out, on the street. So we do have Havaianas flip flops and some slippers for inside the house.
4. Non Smoking House - The house is non smoking, if you want you can smoke outside.
5. House Security - We live in a very secure neighbourhood, but we lock always - you need to have a key. We will give you a pair of keys for these two doors: front door and the kitchen door. Despite the security environment that we live, mind that you are in São Paulo, and always check if there is someone following you, if so ask for help.
6. Eating inside the bedroom - For hygienic reasons we do not eat inside the bedroom, so please follow this at night - The house is very open, like a loft. We avoid to grill or fry anything after 10pm, otherwise we will have to sleep with the smell of the food. So we kindly ask you to follow this rule.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Paul and I am 50 years old. I'm Psychoanalyst, teacher and university researcher, and work at Universidade Federal de São Paulo - UNIFESP and in my own office. I love traveling and so I know very well what it fells like being alone in a strange city. I always try to do my best to make my guests feel at home. I am friendly and helpful. Giving suggestions about what to do and where to go will not be a problem for me.
Are you learning English? Why not have conversation classes with me?