Newly renovated, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, living rm, balcony.
Sleeps 2 in bedroom (queen bed) and 3 in living room (double and single sofa)
Steps away from farmers market, bakery, pharmacy and 200m from the beach
Smart TV/ WiFi / A/C
This is a one-bedroom unit located in the nice, safe apartment building in the city centre, steps away from the farmers market, bakery, pharmacy and only 200m to the beach.
Apartment is located on the 2nd floor. It includes one bedroom, bright living room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and balcony with partial sea view. Total area is 45 sq.m.
The price is based on FULL occupancy (5 people) and includes cleaning at your convenience, use of bed linen and towels, cable TV and WiFi Internet. A/C is in living room. We offer discounts and special prices for couples or couples with toddler.
Petrovac is charming little town with pristine 600 metre long sandy beach and the 16th century Venetian fortress Castio. It also hosts must-see Roman mosaic, created in 4th century AD, floral floor decoration made of six colors of stone. Petrovac is a family-friendly, calm resort that offers many small, family-owned restaurants with incredible house wine, fresh-out-of-the-sea seafood from local fishermen and Mediterranean cuisine.
Airport transfer from Podgorica and Tivat airport can be arranged at additional charge, please ask for details in private message.
The price for the unit is depending on the date of your reservation. We also offer some discounts for more than 15-days reservations.
To prevent any misunderstandings and to make sure that your stay will be pleasant, please read the rules of private accommodation.
When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Check-in time starts at 12 noon. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 9 am so that it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. If necessary, you can always leave a luggage with us, and pick it up later.
2. Please take good care of the rented apartment, and turn off electric appliances and taps. Do not leave the air-conditioner on if there is no need for it, for example, while you are out of the apartment, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
3. The host will change your towels every 3 days, and bed linen every 5 days. If you need it more frequently, do not hesitate to ask.
4. The guest is not allowed to bring easily inflammable and explosive materials and objects with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6.The host is not responsible for the guest's belongings, but will do anything in his or her power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers.
7. The host has no right to enter the rented apartment or use the guest's personal belongings without prior announcement to and permission from the guest. The host can enter the apartment in the absence of the guest only when there is reason to believe that the apartment or guest is in danger or that the guest violated the house rules. When agreed and announced, the host can enter the apartment in the absence of guest to change sheets, towels and do small cleanings if necessary.