ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Perfect location, Top quality, Best value - special offer due to construction near by
Our apartment is located at Feirberg Street, a very quiet and peaceful location and at the same time in the most exciting area of Tel Aviv
Live in Tel Aviv - Suite Rental in the heart of Tel Aviv
Here is some information about our boutique apartments which offer you a perfect accommodation solution for your stay in Tel Aviv.
Our apartments are located at Feirberg Street, a very quiet and peaceful location and at the same time in the most exciting area of Tel Aviv walking distance from anything you want to see and feel:
1. 1 min. walking from the famous Shenkin St. offering the best Cafes, Restaurants and fashion boutiques in Tel Aviv.
2. 2 min. walking from beautiful Rotchild Avenue - the cultural heart of Tel Aviv full of historic sites, art and amazing architecture.
3. 5 min. walking from the Carmel market - King George st. - Alenbi st. junction (with comfortable public transportation to anyplace in Tel Aviv)
4. 10-12 min. walking to the sea.
5. 2 min. walking from a taxi station in Balfour st.
6. 1 min. walking from a super-market in Shenkin st.
Our building is a Bauhaus building fully renovated in 2008 offering you both special character and the most modern facilities. An amazing opportunity for you to be a part of the "White City" declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage site because of the number of Bauhaus style buildings.
Equipment and Amenities :
Our apartments have been newly renovated and are fully furnished and equipped including: Parquet floor, leather sofas, LCD televisions including cable connection, DVD, Wi-Fi internet network, washing and drying machine, air conditioning, hair drier and full appliance Kitchen (refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, toaster dishwasher and all the dishes you need).
We also supply towels, linen (best quality) and cleaning service (2 times a week or on daily basis if needed).
Parking is availab
HAVE FUN :) and please no smoking inside the apartment - possible in the balcony
My name is Sharon and I'm an entrepreneur. One of my biggest loves is buildings renovation, especially Bauhouse. I'm proud to be part of the TLV community and I love to show it off as it is the best- the people, the beach, bars and restaurants, culture and fashion- it have it all and in the highest quality! Hosting is a great opportunity to share this great experience so fill free and ask me for tips...