Beautifully furnished house with incredible sea views. It boosts with 2 terraces, garden, open space kitchen, lounge, 1 double bedroom and a gallery with King size bed. It's located just up the road from the sea and cosy cafes and restaurants.
There is a steep, but very short path to walk to the house, but its stunning views make up for it. It won't take you more than 3 min. to walk up to the house.
- When the AC is on please make sure the doors and windows are closed
- Please do not leave the AC while you're out of the house. It takes about 20 min to cool down the house down
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper down the toilet
- Please note that the maximum capacity is 4 guests
- Please do not smoke inside the house
- Please respect the neighbors. We all like to have fun and a good time, but please don't play loud music after 11pm
I'm half Croatian half Slovenian. I grew up in Germany, Switzerland and Slovenia and have been living in London for the past 9 years.
Despite never living in Croatia permanently I've always felt a deep connection to my roots. My mum's family all live in Sibenik and I've never missed a summer in 35 years.
My biggest passion in life is travelling and surfing. Despite having seen many beautiful places around the world; Croatia for me and especially the south has the most beautiful sea I've seen to date. I love it and I hope you will too!