Modern, PRIVATE, CLEAN, LARGE, QUIET, Remodeled walkout apt in quiet Nbrhd. Private key-less-entry, full kitchen, 1000sqft spacious living-space, bathroom, private patio, mt views, trails. Close to Red Rocks, Golden, Denver. Easy drive to Boulder!
- The space is for use by the registered guests in the AirBnB party only.
- Please take your shoes off when entering the space.
- The space is very CLEAN, so we only rent the space to guests who are CLEAN and pick up after themselves.
- No cooking pungent, strong-smelling foods (especially not bacon, curry, or onions). The whole house shares the HVAC system and the smells travel easily into our part of the house (speaking from experience!).
- No smoking on the premises (inside or outside)
- No drugs or marijuana (we get asked this a lot, because this is Colorado)--if you intend to use marijuana (including edibles) please book elsewhere.
- No pets
- Turn off all the lights when leaving the space.
- Recycle cans, bottles, papers, boxes, etc. in the separate box provided for you
- We live upstairs and work with clients "next door" during the day, so please be mindful of noise levels and please shut doors gently and quietly.
- When removing make-up, please use the dark-brown towels provided for you (not the white towels)
- Do not remove items from our apartment. We have had people taking our utensils and large bottles of shampoos, body wash, knives, etc.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 165 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are both Nutritional Therapists. Masami is a Yoga Therapist as well and Chris is a teacher, builder and a handyman. We are also writers, artists, and gardeners. Masami is originally from Kumamoto, Japan. Chris is from Colorado and Toronto, Canada. We now live in beautiful Wheat Ridge, Colorado (just outside of Denver). We are well traveled and we love meeting people from everywhere!!