The unit is a one-bedroom affair with an area of 60 sq meters more or less. The rooms have an east orientation that welcomes the morning sun while it offers a view of the Sierra Madre mountain range at the very far distance.
Interior fitted-out with comfort and space in mind, it has a 3-meter height ceiling for breathing space where others would offer less. It is fully furnished with contemporary yet functional furniture and furnishings, complete with provisions for cooking, dining and laundry.
The unit is located midway at the 27th floor of the 60-floor twin buildings of The St Francis Shangri-la Place. The building is within the Shangri-la Complex, a 1.5 has. high-end development at the Ortigas Business Center District which includes the EDSA Shangri-la Hotel, the Shangri-la Mall and the newly constructed condominium ONE. Shangri-la is a brand name that is synonymous to first-class amenities.
Because the unit is within the Shangri-la complex, guest/s have access to Edsa Shangri-la Hotel for 5-star and 24-hr. dining experience and adjacent to the Shangri-la Mall for other dine-in needs, shopping and entertainment. Guest/s have access to the exclusive Clubhouse of the condominium at the 8th level with amenities such as gym, spa, swimming pool, children’s play room, music and billiard rooms and the jogging path at the roof deck. All-weather tennis, basketball and volleyball courts located at the Edsa Shangri-la Hotel are open to guests for a fee. For guests staying for a month or so, they will be given a temporary clubhouse membership card for use of amenities.
Time and schedule permitting, I will meet the guest/s for the proper turn-over of unit or for other needs of guests. Otherwise, I am just a phone call away.
• A manual on house rules on the use of unit, common areas and clubhouse will be provided; a directory of food deliveries, contact nos. of taxi companies and operation manuals of appliances included.
• Wi-fi service available at the unit.
• Laundry service at the fifth level offers
pick-up service. Otherwise, a washing machine is at hand at the unit for light loads.
• Grocery shopping can be made at supermarket located at the Shangri-la Mall and delivered to the unit upon request given the minimum purchase required. For 24/7 service, there is a 7/11 convenience outlet at the G/F.
• Errand service available upon request for a fee.
• 2x a week cleaning for long staying guests; includes 1x a week bedsheet change.
• Long-term guest/s of one (1) month or more will be provided clubhouse card for access to amenities (for 2) and to serve as discount card at Shangrila Mall.
• Lost of key means total replacement of the whole entrance lockset system. Replacement and repair fee in the amount of Php 6,500.00 shall be on account of guest/s.
• No smoking.
• No pets.