Our cosy two roomed apartment/flat has a really comfortable location. It's not in the most hip quarter in copenhagen but it's still central and easy to get around with metro and busses.
It's a 56 m2 apartment. The kitchen is small and well equipped and the bathroom is very tiny but you'll still find the most essential things. It's a classic copenhagen bathroom and is very typical for small apartments in Copenhagen. There's always soaps in the bathroom cabinet. Feel free to cook in the kitchen and use the spices etc. as long as you clean it up afterwards. Unfortunately, we don't have a dishwasher... yet.
There's one double bed in the bedroom and a couch that also functions as a good double bed in the living room. Bed linens and towels are provided. You'll find a hairdryer in the bedroom.
In the living room you'll find a table and four chairs, where you can enjoy your meals. We don't have a TV but we do have a nice view ;-)
There's wifi and you'll find the code in the apartment.
A full apartment, a bedroom, a living room with balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and a very small bathroom with toilet and shower. You're also welcome to stay in the common garden.
Usually, we'll be somewhere else when it's rented out. You're always welcome to call or text us and ask if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help you if you need anything.
- Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything!
- Please don't smoke inside, you're welcome to smoke on the balcony.
- Please don't disturb the neighbors, especially not after 10 pm.
- Please take care of my instruments, I love them so much :)
- Pay attention when you throw out waste. We've started to sort our waste in Copenhagen and I've made stickers that shows were you throw out your metal, hard plastic, toxic, glass, paper and cardboard waste. I also have a compost box for organic/bio waste.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 12 ตุลาคม 2017 - 17 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 3 คืน
I love traveling and meeting new people. I'm a musician, I play the violin, so I'm often playing around Europe. As I grew up in Denmark that is surrounded by water and has a lot of islands, I love being close to the sea.