The Summer Porch's main attraction is its amazing location. From our front door it is 5 minutes to the subway, and then only 20 minutes to Manhattan.
The Summer Porch is a shared space, & anyone entering or leaving the house will pass through it.
We can provide earplugs if you don't have your own, and there is an opaque room divider you can set up for privacy and to help block any ambient light.
We are very loud (and mostly cheerful) anytime after 6:00 in the morning.
You are welcome here.
- No additional guests without prior warning/approval.
- You are welcome to use the washer and dryer in the basement, but please limit use to off peak times and only do one full load per day. Our electric bill thanks you.
When you leave the house, lock the front door behind you.
- Good rule of thumb with Airbnb travel in general: Pretend you're visiting an elderly aunt you don't know very well, and behave accordingly.
- And in case it's not obvious, no illegal activity is permitted and any consequences of illegal activity are the guest's and only the guest's responsibility. The guest is also solely responsible for property damage and/or destruction.
- (This hasn't actually been a problem for us, but let's keep it that way! ;)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 69 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Alia is a homemaker, writer and activist from rural Pennsylvania; Owen was born and raised in Leeds, UK and now works with computers in Manhattan.
Our favorite authors are Terry Pratchett and Lois McMaster Bujold, but we have radically different taste in music and curry burn tolerance. Our diverse life experiences mean we can be sympathetic and welcoming to just about anybody.
We are a young family, so we are up with coffee and giggles first thing in the morning, and are quiet after 8 pm for reading, studying, and dreaming. We would be a great fit for someone who wants a comfortable, convenient place to rest between exciting days filled with exploring the city—or long days working hard.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to message us!