Independent room with en-suite bathroom in quiet residential building. Direct access to garden & beach. 7.6 km from International airport.
Quiet, independent room allowing a choice of solitude or interaction (in living room). Facilities are simple, old and rustic but the location is upbeat with just a few steps through a well-maintained garden that opens directly to the beach. It is important to us that the house is kept as a safe, clean and peaceful space for all who enter.
Guests will have their own key to enter the apartment. The beach is accessible from the garden maintained by our housing society. The kitchen is available for shared use including refrigerator and a section of the cupboard for keeping supplies. Boiled water for drinking is available.
Very safe area: property protected 24/7 by on-site security staff.
We love to interact with our guests and they would be welcome to join a Tuesday evening gathering which is a time for community sharing and a good space to connect with a wide range of people.
1. Maintain the premises free of any form of intoxicants such as alcohol. Smoking in the house is not acceptable.
2. Eggitarian household.
3. Please conserve electricity by using the fans, lights and the hot-water geyser carefully and not leaving them switched on.
4. Please keep your room and bathroom clean and make appropriate use of the compost and dry-waste bins.
5. Please take care not to offend or inconvenience the residents of our buildings and do maintain a quiet presence especially late at nights and in the afternoons and in your use of the public spaces in the compound.
6. In case of an emergency, we recommend you give us an alternative contact address and phone number for someone you are regularly in touch with.
7. If you are not an Indian citizen please provide us a photocopy of the important pages of your passport.
Meditation, Natural Living/Health/Farming/Communities, Singer/Songwriter/multi-instrumentalist engaged in music as a service, NGO Project work are some of my interests/activities.
My wife and I are keen on moving to a simple life on the land where we can engage with local community. We have different religious and cultural backgrounds but intend to live by a universal and human approach.
Our home is a hub of community. This includes an "open-house" once a week when we host an evening of silence, sharing from the heart which may use any form of expression like music, dance or art followed by a meal.
We like our guests to feel free to join in or abstain from community activities as and when they wish.