Our Park City 3-bedroom home was fully remodeled in 2014 in a mountain contemporary style. It backs up to a golf course and has unobstructed views of all 3 mountain resorts. Stunning views, huge wood burning fireplace, professional decorated outdoor hot tub, chef's kitchen (Viking appliances).
Our Park City 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom (3,100 square foot) home was fully remodeled in 2014 with the finest finishes in a mountain contemporary style. It backs up to a golf course and has unobstructed views of all 3 mountain resorts.
Our manifesto: We believe in stunning mountain views, luxurious linens, high-quality toiletries, amazingly comfortable beds, crystal wine glasses for sipping wine by the fire (or hot tub), modern luxuries, professionally decorated spaces, and a nice stiff cocktail on the deck after a long day of skiing or mountain biking.
- We are located 3 miles from Deer Valley, 3 miles from Park City Mountain Resort main base, and 4 miles from the Park City Mountain Resort Canyons base.
- Huge wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Chef's kitchen with Viking appliances, fully stocked for all your cooking needs)
- Dining area for 6
- Laundry room with washer/dryer
- All three bedrooms have private bathrooms
- Two bedrooms (both "masters") have king-sized beds. The third bedroom has a double bed
- Master bedroom has a leather queen-sized Crate & Barrel sleeper couch
- Heated tile floors in master bathroom
- Soaking tub in master bathroom
- Double rain shower heads in master bath
- Rain shower heads throughout house
- Restoration Hardware linens in second master and guest room
- Flat-screen HDTV with AppleTV in living room to keep you connected to your favorite Apple devices
- Flat-screen HDTV and AppleTV in guest room
- Garage with ski/snowboard/bike storage. No street parking allowed so must park in garage or in our driveway.
- Full size Aerobed fits perfectly in our private office
- Two Pack 'n Plays for your little ones (bring your own sheets for these)
Free shuttle to ski resorts, historic Main Street and all around Park City. Closest shuttle stop is 0.75 walking distance from our home.
1. No smoking
2. No shoes in the house (brand new remodel)
3. No pets
None, the whole house is entirely yours for the duration of your stay!
Ryan and I moved from New York City to Park City, Utah to ski for the winter and loved it so much that we decided to move here! We love all that beautiful Park City has to offer - skiing, mountain biking, world class resorts and the mountain lifestyle. Allyson is a management consultant and Ryan is the owner of a property management company. We recently purchased our home and did a full gut remodel! We love hosting guests and are excited to open our home and share our little slice of Park City paradise.