Spacious and bright suite with private bedroom, living room and bathroom. Close to stores, restaurants, schools, libraries, express bus, commuter rail and Charles River Conservation. 15-20 mins from Boston, Cambridge, Belmont, Weston, Wellesley, Waltham, Lexington...
Minutes from Boston and Cambridge, close to highways and public transportations, yet quietly tucked away in one of America's safest suburban neighborhood, this 2-story colonial is surrounded by luscious flower and vegetable gardens from spring to autumn. Birds sing in the trees and small animals such as squirrels, bunnies, and chipmunks make frequent yard visits. Near Heartbreak Hill along marathon route. Whole Foods conveniently located across the street.
Bedroom, living room, bathroom, laundry, and yard. First floor private bedroom with queen-size and twin-size beds, spacious living room with queen-size futon, a fan in summer and a heater in winter for each room. Private full bathroom with laundry. This suite accommodates up to five people, including children.
Please leave outside shoes on entryway shelf to avoid tracking in dirt and allergens. I thoroughly clean the whole suite before each check-in and prefer it kept the same way.
We live upstairs and will be happy to provide directions and make suggestions for places to go and things to do. I am usually around during your stay so no key is needed. Please ask if you need anything else.
We respect your privacy while you're in your suite. Bedroom and bathroom doors both lock from inside.
We don't do our laundry when guests are in, but please let me know if you need towels freshened or laundry done.
Filtered drinking water and cups provided. Help yourself to the reusable water bottles stored in living room desk drawers for your convenience. Also feel free to use the extra supplies in bathroom vanity drawers as needed.
A dwarf hamster lives in cage on second floor.
When making reservation, please be accurate in the number of people (including children) and specify which beds you would like to use so we can best accommodate your needs. Queen-size futon in living room can be set up for either sitting or sleeping to suit your needs.
1. No outdoor shoes inside (feel free to bring indoor slippers if you get cold feet on hardwood floors). Please treat the space with care and leave it neat and clean as it was.
2. No food in the bedroom please (snacks in living room is fine). No smoking, alcohol or drugs on the premises. Please dispose of trash and recyclables in appropriate bins outside ( blue - trash, green - recycle).
3. Guests with young children assume sole responsibility of the safety of their children and any necessary child-proof precautions.
4. Quiet time after 10pm.
5. Please don't leave wet towels on the floor or the beds, and don't hang them on the shower curtain rod. Please utilize the hooks behind the bathroom door, the coat rack, or the chairs.
6. Please turn off lights, heaters/fans etc. when leaving a room, both for safety and energy conservation.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 9 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น