Reverse cycle air conditioned home - Includes Continental breakfast & Heated spa
Relax in in your own comfy private room complete with;
- Double Bed with 1200 TC Egyptian cotton sheets
- 100% cotton quilt covers & feather and down quilts
- Ceiling Fan
- Wardrobe (closet)
- Bedside lamps
- Freshly painted & carpeted
- Shared spaces incl. kitchen, lounge & living rooms with TV, DVD & Bluetooth streaming
A short stroll to the Indian Ocean, parks, local shopping centre & restaurants.
My home is council approved for use as a BnB so you are secure in the knowledge that it has met the councils stringent requirements for comfort and safety.
A little corner of quiet suburbia a short stroll to the beautiful Indian Ocean, parkland and a local shopping centre (open 7 days).
Awaken to the sound of the birds singing and enjoy your breakfast either indoors whilst watching the birds collect nectar from the native trees through the large garden window or outdoors under the patio whilst taking in the gorgeous WA sunshine.
My home is fitted with reverse cycle air conditioning (heating and cooling) whilst the "Cianan Room" bedroom is fitted with a ceiling fan.
"Cianan Room", this private, lockable room sleeps 2 adults maximum on a double mattress and divan bed in the lovely seaside suburban Ocean Reef on Perth's northern beaches.
"Cianan Room" dimensions are;
2.95 M x 2.45 M = 7.23 Square Meters
9 feet 8 inches x 8 feet 1/2 inch = 77.823 Square Feet
There are 2 other rooms available at this property "Jayden Room" (The largest with a queen sized bed) and "Kaila Room" (around the same size as Cianan Room also with a double bed). Each room sleeps 2 persons so should you have a larger group I can accommodate up to 6 people. See individual room pricing and listings on on this site for availability and pricing. Alternatively you can message me to find out more.
Only a stones throw from the Joondalup Country Club Resort or Whitfords Sea Sports Club so a great, affordable alternative for accommodation when attending a wedding or function at these function centres which are around 5 mins or less away in an Uber or taxi.
Getting to the Property;
The property is around 45 minutes drive from the International airport and 35 minutes from the domestic airport (both times are off peak). A taxi will cost about AUD$80 from the domestic and around AUD$100 from the International airport.
There is no direct airport shuttle to this area, you could get an airport shuttle to the city (URL HIDDEN) approx 20 mins from domestic terminal), then the northern (Butler) line train to Joondalup Train Station ( 25 mins) and then a AUD$10 to AUD$15 cab ride (5-10 mins) to the property if you do not have a hire car.
I may be able to do an airport transfer subject to my availability and the price will vary according to the time of day (traffic conditions). Please contact me to inquire once you know your arrival time.
In the event that I cannot be at the property at check-in your key will be available in a lock box. Details will be provided once booked.
The Shared Guest Use Areas;
- Kitchen: Equipped with a dishwasher, coffee machine and a double door fridge with a water and ice dispenser.
- Dining area: Dining table overlooking side garden.
- Lounge and living rooms: Comfortable assortment of lounge suites and chairs, 47" LCD TV with DVD, home theatre system and Bluetooth streaming. There are also musical instruments for guest use including an electric piano and an electric guitar and small practice amp.
- Laundry: Washing machine and trough, iron and ironing board (A "next day" dry cleaning service is available at the local post office a block away).
- Outdoors: Enjoy the heated 5 seater spa with an adjustable water temperature range 17C (62F) to 41C (106F), the spa has is a natural enzyme system that does not use bromine. There are numerous patio tables and chairs for you to relax in and a gas BBQ.
I live upstairs and so am available if you need me however I'll provide you with all the privacy you want.
- A tidy runaround rental car is available for metro area use. It is a 4 cyl auto with air con. Message host to find out more.
- There is a guitar and a keyboard available for guest use.
- There is a small/medium sized truck parked on the property that I use for work however only occasionally. When guests are staying I will not start the vehicle until 9 am (or in consultation with guests).
This is a quiet area, we have neighbours that live closely and so would ask guests to not be playing music or talking loudly outdoors after 10 pm Sunday to Thursday, midnight Friday and Saturday nights.
Children can stay at the property on application to owner. The spa will be locked for the duration of the stay.
THIS IS A SHARED SPACE SO;
Loud noise such as loud talking, music, computer sounds etc in the morning are to be kept to a minimum in consideration of other guests and your host and their right to a sleep in peacefully. Headphones or very low volume are to be used at this time.
Similarly throughout the day and evening your consideration to music volume, general noise and its effect on the peace and amenity of this BnB (and my neighbours) is a must, your favourite song may not be the favourite of the other guests, consideration for others is paramount. Common sense should prevail however if you have been advised by your host that the noise is too loud and you make no change then you will be in breach of house rules and may be asked to leave the property.
Guests are to dress modestly and appropriately in public areas at all times.
Appropriate clothing includes day wear, shirt, top, pants, shorts or bathing attire and or a robe.
A shirt or top with pants or shorts or robe must be worn in the kitchen and meals areas.
Smoking: I am not a smoker and the inside of the property is definitely non-smoking and the same applies to the spa, if you must smoke please use the facilities provided in the outdoor smoking area, particularly for disposal of butts and be mindful of other guests... it is common courtesy :)
If guests are caught smoking in the non smoking areas, they be in breach of house rules and will be asked to leave the property.
Antisocial behaviour including use of illicit drugs will not be tolerated.
All shared use areas to be left as they were found.
- Shower before entering (using adjacent hot/cold outdoor shower)
- Spa must be re-covered immediately after use
- You may have a drink in the spa however food is not permitted.
- Detergents, fragrances and any other additives are not to be put in the spa (Clearwater enzyme cleaning system cannot cope with additives).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I believe that doing what you love in life brings you the most joy and fulfillment.
I love to travel, play guitar semi-professionally (I love my rock and blues) and I have always loved meeting new friends.
I am considered very personable and I like to learn foreign languages (I speak a little, very little, Croatian, Italian, French and even some Irish Gaelic).
I have enjoyed my travels through Asia, Mauritius, USA (Incl Hawaii), Paris, Venice, Rome, Croatia and Amsterdam.
Some of my favourite destinations have been Venice, Paris, The Blues highway from Memphis through Clarksdale (Birthplace of the Blues) and Natchez Mississippi on down to New Orleans... oh and I cannot leave out New York City, I loved it!
During your stay I will respect your privacy and will be available as little or as often as you need.
I look forward to seeing you soon at "Sea Breeze 'n' Spa"!