On a 4th floor (with elevator) of a lovely 1900's building you will find our big sunny apartment with:
* a big bedroom with a king size bed
* a living room with a pull-out sofa for another 2 people, a desktop for working and a chimney just to feel parisien :)
* 2 lovely little balcons with a nice view
* a big bathroom with a tub and a washing machine
* a kitchen with all the comforts you need - an oven, a dish washer, a refrigerator and some surprises ;)...
* and lots of Dorothee`s beautiful paintings for inspiration!
The location is quite and safe, yet close to the Parisian life:
* only 15 min. walk from Eiffel tower and Montparnasse
* 5 min. walk from 3 different major metro lines
* near the rue du Commerce for shopping
* near the Cambronne street, with bakeries, supermarkets, cheeses & wines stores, butcheries, cafés, organic food, bars and restaurants...
We are not businessmen, we are artists: a painter and a filmaker and we spend most of our time abroad, that's why we are offering our flat. You can find some info about us on the internet, so no worries, you are in good hands!
Usually we are cleaning the apartment between 11:00 and 14:00.
We will always try to be flexible as we can, but we will be very
grateful if you check in and out according to those hours.
This is a quiet neighborhood and a quiet building. We respect our neighbors and keep quiet. We ask from you the same.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น